LOTROCommunity

The truth comes out Part 2 (about moderation on Official Forum)

Just the red portion

They won't.  Most have been there 7 years (and they will repeatedly tell you that) and show no signs of slowing.  

Actually, they have.  That ilk is fewer, they post less, and a few of them are starting to do it with less venom.  Dunno if you pvmp or not, but look at that thread with that jerkoff Sezneck about maps.  That dude has been trolling pvp'ers for years, specifically freeps.  Any time he's losing an argument, he mocks them, uses inflammatory rhetoric to get them to react and then reports.  How he wasn't banned years ago is a mystery.  Actually its not.  He would go to the meet and greets in FLA when Sapience went there.  So this time I saw him doing it again to another poster and decided to call him out.  He's literally sending me pm's saying "I will have you banned!" last warning, etc.  He thinks he has some kind of clout and he's going to scare people who oppose him.  Well, fuck him.  There's no way that behavior should be tolerated by the community.  He should be called out for being an cowardly asshole he is until he doesn't want to do it any more.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sapience was a ego-maniacal dickhead on a power trip. Honestly, I can't see how anyone could possibly want to try to excuse his behaviour.

What I bolded up there is the thing that I would take and turn around.    The community was in no WAY the hostile snake pit that HE turned into prior to his f*king with people in it.  Yeah... we wer

Honestly, that's a bit shocking.  How could he run something like this and not be prepared to answer that question?   If he had even an inkling of something 'new' on the horizon, he would surely be

Lotro and the forums are so over. Nothing important will change with the game or the forums. Turbine will continue to put out a minumum of underwhelming content.

I am happy for anyone still playing and enjoying it. But I don't see any future for the game. Enjoy maintenance mode-Turbine style.

Lotro and the forums are so over. Nothing important will change with the game or the forums. Turbine will continue to put out a minumum of underwhelming content.

I am happy for anyone still playing and enjoying it. But I don't see any future for the game. Enjoy maintenance mode-Turbine style.

QFT

The quality I used to see certainly has lapsed.  I recently joined the beta just to see how bad things have gotten.  I would categorize the content offered after ROR as Reverse FrankenLotro in honor of halloween.  At least with frankenstein he was given a whole body and not had parts stripped away.

Having said that for what they charge for the product nowadays, TP-wise for new content, it's about what I'd expect.   Something like 12 $ in TP for these updates? not sure math? The rental price of even 6$ a month is off though.  And yes Beornling is more disappointing than I thought.  If that was even possible!

If all the rumors about me were true, I would be rolling around in a mountain of mithril coins right now, Smaug-style. :)

And then a Hobbit will break into your....

Wait....

The storylines are crossing! :O

• Upvote 1

Yet some will scour those same forums for any dribs and drabs of controversy and immediately post info here....

Actually, they have.  That ilk is fewer, they post less, and a few of them are starting to do it with less venom.  Dunno if you pvmp or not, but look at that thread with that jerkoff Sezneck about maps.  That dude has been trolling pvp'ers for years, specifically freeps.  Any time he's losing an argument, he mocks them, uses inflammatory rhetoric to get them to react and then reports.  How he wasn't banned years ago is a mystery.  Actually its not.  He would go to the meet and greets in FLA when Sapience went there.  So this time I saw him doing it again to another poster and decided to call him out.  He's literally sending me pm's saying "I will have you banned!" last warning, etc.  He thinks he has some kind of clout and he's going to scare people who oppose him.  Well, fuck him.  There's no way that behavior should be tolerated by the community.  He should be called out for being an cowardly asshole he is until he doesn't want to do it any more.

Sezneg?

I'm wondering what they mean in this post.

I saw that too. Just someone trying to slander this site, I am guessing. If I posted over there I would call it out as a bald faced lie, and ask for more explanation or evidence.

I guess there is a very slight chance it is someone who did not like some mod decisions here. But I think it is just a hater of this site.