LOTROCommunity

Player Council Visit to Turbine - what happened?

Wait... we can say "c..."?

Last time I saw it discussed, if you said it you hate women and want to see them all dead and enslaved, in that order.

And what's the scribbled out area... "death to Fredelas" graffiti? =P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mere fact that Turbine even considered spending money on an empty political visit despite layoffs and shitty U15 makes me livid.

Maybe they didn't need to mention it because all four people who still care about LotRO were there anyway.

I think LOTRO should try adding a store. Maybe sell some pay-to-win items.   According to Fernado the players will complain but they won't leave the game.   Give it a shot, what could go wrong?

Last time I saw it discussed, if you said it you hate women and want to see them all dead and enslaved, in that order.

Plans that aren't ready to being shared?

Death To Fredelas was supposedly by Sapience's desk, obviously not there any longer.

No, you make the forum look bad because it is highly offensive in the US.

Posts defused.

Nosam, in order for it to be a joke it needs to be funny. Or at least a little bit original, but you're just a broken record.

Btw, why do you even care about the visit so much, last I checked you weren't even playing any longer.

No, you make the forum look bad because it is highly offensive in the US.

Still, there is nothing IN THE RULES about either "making the forums look bad because something is offensive in the US" or a banned word list. Once you get to including those 2 in the rules, fine, I'll stop using it.

Furthermore, I think most of us here who are not US could give 2 shits about what americans find offensive.

Although it was edited out, it is pretty obvious you over-reacted. I made a joke, a pretty harmless one, and you called me a "c*nt".

Why not just relax? I have no desire to fight with you, and can't remember the last time I said anything to you that could be taken as offensive. This is the Lotro Community forums, and I made a post about Turbine hosting Lotro players visit to their company.

Still, there is nothing IN THE RULES about either "making the forums look bad because something is offensive in the US" or a banned word list. Once you get to including those 2 in the rules, fine, I'll stop using it.

Furthermore, I think most of us here who are not US could give 2 shits about what americans find offensive.

Then please consider it a favor to me to try and not use words like those lightly.

A weak joke annoyed you that much?

I'm not a doctor, but allow me to prescribe you some

032609160330.jpg

Nope, it was already at fairly high levels. But when it comes down to it, it's been rising at a fairly steady pace the last few days for various reasons, not all LOTRO related.

There was a FB post 10/29/14 about the player council visit here.

"Some members of the Players Council are in the office today. Seen here gathered around our very own Jinjaah."

10649055_10152721740766329_8817461229332

Which was then inundated with requests to merge the servers.  Something about playing in graveyards?  lol

When are these players going to learn that the population is healthy and that the only reason it seems dead is because there are 100 levels?   (I took that one from MAR btw)

Yes, some people supposedly didn't apply(or got told to apply by Sapience, I don't know which is true).

They're not going to give out information on what was discussed other than a generic "we had productive discussions".

I'm actually not sure whether I can share with you the names of those who got to go who posted that they'd been.

I think there was at least one german and one from the UK though.

There's no need to share anymore than:

Crossbow didn't get to go.

Frickinmuck didn't go.

You and I have already had a discussion on those 2 in another thread. 

Maybe without sharing the names you could tell us if any other players other than The Storm King voluntarily left the PC.  While I still assert that there is no need for a player council, I'd still be interested in those numbers. 

This year is after the completely game-changing Helm's Deep, hence there's a much higher probability that the PC would only have those remaining members who intend to play to the very end despite any further changes towards the negative.

There was a FB post 10/29/14 about the player council visit here.

"Some members of the Players Council are in the office today. Seen here gathered around our very own Jinjaah."

10649055_10152721740766329_8817461229332

WTF, is that Mrs. Heydt with her back to us at front right, with the thinning white hair? Or is there another 80 year-old lady who plays LotRO?

Are both heydts on the council?

No. Neither of them are on the Council, which you could've found out by going looking at the OF thread about the 2014 PC.

Btw. that is Karakedi. She's 70, I think, and an actual kinnie(she was a member of the Elves of Imladris High Council).

She has a vast store of knowledge regarding the Lore of the IP.