LOTROCommunity

lotro drones

lotroplayer

Well. You give no information about rude in-game behavior so this whole thing is extremely generalized and one-sided. With the OF, it's easy to pick apart offending posts, but we got nothing (no evidence of what was rude---sorry, need screenshots): Are you looking for fellowships for all the SOLO quests, or are you looking for traditional instance play? Because it's possible that if you keep asking for help on solo quests (and they're quite easy what with gameplay being nerfed to oblivion), others in a given kinship without alts at that level expect people to be somewhat self-sufficient, hence linking a wiki. If you want to run group content, you have to find a kinship that actively participates in that content. Otherwise, you may actually be looking for a leveling partner and not a general kinship.

• Upvote 1

Well. You give no information about rude in-game behavior so this whole thing is extremely generalized and one-sided. With the OF, it's easy to pick apart offending posts, but we got nothing (no evidence of what was rude---sorry, need screenshots): Are you looking for fellowships for all the SOLO quests, or are you looking for traditional instance play? Because it's possible that if you keep asking for help on solo quests (and they're quite easy what with gameplay being nerfed to oblivion), others in a given kinship without alts at that level expect people to be somewhat self-sufficient, hence linking a wiki. If you want to run group content, you have to find a kinship that actively participates in that content. Otherwise, you may actually be looking for a leveling partner and not a general kinship.

you are rude too

the kind of person i dont want to play with

fuck off

you obviously didnt read where i cant remember what exactly was said  and you demand screenshots

oh and the webvsite they all try to make me join is some kinship website i want to play the game not deal with cunty people like you

you also added nothing to my thread except your need for me to show you proof  of an experience i asked if anyone else experienced this 

you are just like them really

you are rude too

the kind of person i dont want to play with

[expletive deleted]

you obviously didnt read where i cant remember what exactly was said  and you demand screenshots

oh and the webvsite they all try to make me join is some kinship website i want to play the game not deal with [expletive deleted] people like you

you also added nothing to my thread except your need for me to show you proof  of an experience i asked if anyone else experienced this 

you are just like them really

Whoa, whoa, Tril was just asking some questions.  Play it cool, man.

all of this assuming i need help and stuff was rude  

the point of my thread is asking if  other people had same kind of experiences not to have some bitch demanding screenshots of something that happened  maybe a night or 2 ago is uncalled for

i doubt that person really cares about playing the game judging their post count either just some vocal  forum member trying to instigate shit

i said i had a bad experience and this rabid  fan defending lotro to the death and needs proof and cant beleiev people are just shitty

all of this assuming i need help and stuff was rude  

the point of my thread is asking if  other people had same kind of experiences not to have some [expletive deleted] demanding screenshots of something that happened  maybe a night or 2 ago is uncalled for

I'm telling you, we don't know a lot about you yet.  That's going to bring up a question or two.  Not everyone keeps screenies of varied offenses, sure.  If you don't have them, just say you don't have it and move on.  If that response gets you grief, then it's worthy of a little indignation.

34938439.jpg

• Upvote 2

i dont really care it just amazes me how people act like that i just want to do normal things that the game has to offer without someone being weird on me

and that person who just writes off this list of assumptions and everything is pretty much how the people i had in my experience are im not trying  to out anyone as being a douche and the "OF" i dont post on there and i have only a fewe posts here for a reason i do other things instead of arguing online with people i just want to know if anyone else had this experience and what i get is not cool  to me  i dont need help im not asking for help i moved servers and got over that problem 

its not like it ruins the game for me completley  how people act i just wanted to know how common that is

i didnt ask for help in my op

but that doesnt matter right

and instead of following my thread question i get basically ignored by lotro shill  and the thread goes their direction

this thread could have been over and nothing like this would have happened so you should just close it next mod that comes in

Well I know that for new players to the game, it can be difficult sometimes to get people to chat with or join you in a fellowship... but I have to wonder given your reaction to Trylwich's simple message to you, what were you putting out there yourself? 

If your general impression is that the entire community is just "douchebags" there really isn't much to say, now is there?

On the other hand, if you still want to play the game because you like it, then go with the flow dude.  It does take a while to understand the general expectations of the community around grouping, joining kins, what to ask of kins when in one, and so forth. There are plenty of people still left in the game that are only too happy to find new players and enlighten them about simple protocols if you only ask nicely.  There are also plenty of servers to re-roll on if you just don't like the vibe where you are.

ive had this since 2011  quit assuming im new its very annoying   i took like a while break over 6 months and now the vibe is different yea so i switched server

the real problem with trylwich is they derailed my thread by ignoring the message wanting to argue with people instead

the point of the thread was not me asking for help

i will repeat it one more time

I NEVER ASKED FOR HELP

its not ok to derail my thread because trylwich  felt offended that i encountered toxic players on their beloved lotro

thats the whole reason this arguing happens which i am done with

its really  not cool that its ok for that person to derail my thread and people just critisize me because im not having that kind of shit go on   in my thread and is why i want it closed noone is contributing to it and instead they act like they didnt read it  and make it about what they want to insinuate about me

its bullshit

ive had this since 2011  quit assuming im new its very annoying   i took like a while break over 6 months and now the vibe is different yea so i switched server

the real problem with trylwich is they derailed my thread by ignoring the message wanting to argue with people instead

the point of the thread was not me asking for help

i will repeat it one more time

I NEVER ASKED FOR HELP

its not ok to derail my thread because trylwich  felt offended that i encountered toxic players on their beloved lotro

thats the whole reason this arguing happens which i am done with

its really  not cool that its ok for that person to derail my thread and people just critisize me because im not having that kind of [expletive deleted] go on   in my thread and is why i want it closed noone is contributing to it and instead they act like they didnt read it  and make it about what they want to insinuate about me

its [expletive deleted]

Going to have to ignore you.  You just can't be reasoned with.

How many normal adults play Lotro still? Of course there are some, but I think a lot of sane, nice people are off playing other games. You want a good MMO experience? I suggest finding a better MMO and finding a good guild.

I am sure there are still some nice people playing Lotro - I am guessing the types who have not played other MMOs and only want a Tolkien game.