LOTROCommunity

Upcoming Space games (ED, SC): Review

I was hyped for Elite and was planning to buy as soon as Christmas was over. Having read some reviews though it seems it is lacking in stuff do and gets boring after a while, I have heard it described as Euro Truck Simulator in space. I'm going to wait and see what other systems and content get added before buying it I think.

Euro Truck in Space simulator with additional pew pew and trading  ;)  ... as mentioned above, I get some bang for my bucks playing it casually, but I must admit if you play it a lot more daily than I do you would get bored soon(er)™. I really hope for changes and additions coming to enjoy it for a long time. At least, for me this game is a nice holiday from GW2 that came to bore me too much with the little content it realeased.

I bought ED during the x-mas holiday and played about 10 or so hours straight. As mentioned before, it's a pretty decent game, but it feels kinda unfinished. They have a great base to build on tho, so hopefully there will be many and interesting updates in the near future.