LOTROCommunity

Paris Magazine Shooting

Doro

Muslims wonder why people like to make fun of Islam, this is why

Saudi cleric issues fatwa on snowmen

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/12/saudi-arabia-snowmen-winter-fatwa

Apparently they are such horndogs that even snowmen turn them on...

"Munajjid had some supporters however. “It (building snowmen) is imitating the infidels, it promotes lustiness and eroticism,” one wrote. “May God preserve the scholars, for they enjoy sharp vision and recognise matters that even Satan does not think about.”"

/facepalm

Apparently they are such horndogs that even snowmen turn them on...

"Munajjid had some supporters however. “It (building snowmen) is imitating the infidels, it promotes lustiness and eroticism,” one wrote. “May God preserve the scholars, for they enjoy sharp vision and recognise matters that even Satan does not think about.”"

/facepalm

How do they know what I think about? 

The problem is that these radicals are picking and choosing which parts of their religion they want to obey, interpreting it how they want it to be and using it out of context, denying the authority of the Caliphate, which is why many Imams will tell you that these people are not true Muslims.

I agree that a majority of Muslims aren't taking a stand against them, but that does not mean that they condone it.

I work three days a week in the heart of Luton, which is pretty much Muslim central in the UK and I have contact on a daily basis with scores of Muslims, so far I have not come across a single Muslim that is not angry and upset about these attacks, most of the Muslims I've spoken to about this are actually too scared to openly protest against these crimes.

If I remember properly my Man For All Seasons, it was supposed to be a tenant of law that silence means consent, that if you have to infer anything from a persons silence on a subject, when the subject refuses to speak, it's that they agree. So if they don't do the action themselves, but won't publicly denounce, essentially they condone the behavior by not acting to stop it, or speak out against it.

It takes a sub-human bit of filth to require women to cover themselves in blankets so they don't rape them. I'm not surprised they'd get aroused by snowmen. I wonder when they'll ban pets, to preserve their 'modesty'?

Ban sex with donkeys, and Islamic women would need metal burqa's to keep the boys off them!

In 2002 I and my partner at the time hired a young guy in Istanbul to be our Turkish guide. We spent four weeks traveling Turkey in my Ford Focus and had a crazy crazy time. He is actually still our friend to this day.

Out of the blue he started telling (or maybe we were talking about how we lost of virginity, dunno, can't remember)  us his story of when he was younger (whilst we were visiting his family in a village on the west coast, not too far from Izmir. He and a few of his mates got a bit horny as only 14 y/o's do, thought of this donkey this old lady owned and kept in a shed. They stood on the rungs of the shed fence and each took turns fucking the donkey.

My partner was in the back seat, our Turkish mate was in the front seat, I was driving, I laughed so hard, I had tears pouring out of my eyes. I had to quickly pull the car over on the side of the road as I was unable to see where I was going, one of my Eye Contacts had flushed out of my eye, I was literally crying. My boyfriend, in the backseat was in sort of a foetal position howling with laughter.

Our turkish friend laughed too,  but did not really understand what we were uncontrollably giggling over... It took a few minutes to calm down, we had to try and explain how we always thought animal sex was a myth, just something demented people did.... 

He was like... oh no... it is done all the time  (only to make Stephen and I scream with laughter again)  I still remember my rib cage was soar for a day after from my laughter.

He then started telling us how he got a job at the local McDonalds which is located on the freeway (Its still there), and he would spend all his earnt wage on the freeway hookers! ... at aged 15 years old!

...still to this day when the x and I meet up, we still will have giggle fits over that time.

CrankyCat

Ban sex with donkeys, and Islamic women would need metal burqa's to keep the boys off them!

In 2002 I and my partner at the time hired a young guy in Istanbul to be our Turkish guide. We spent four weeks traveling Turkey in my Ford Focus and had a crazy crazy time. He is actually still our friend to this day.

Out of the blue he started telling (or maybe we were talking about how we lost of virginity, dunno, can't remember) us his story of when he was younger (whilst we were visiting his family in a village on the west coast, not too far from Izmir. He and a few of his mates got a bit horny as only 14 y/o's do, thought of this donkey this old lady owned and kept in a shed. They stood on the rungs of the shed fence and each took turns fucking the donkey.

My partner was in the back seat, our Turkish mate was in the front seat, I was driving, I laughed so hard, I had tears pouring out of my eyes. I had to quickly pull the car over on the side of the road as I was unable to see where I was going, one of my Eye Contacts had flushed out of my eye, I was literally crying. My boyfriend, in the backseat was in sort of a foetal position howling with laughter.

Our turkish friend laughed too, but did not really understand what we were uncontrollably giggling over... It took a few minutes to calm down, we had to try and explain how we always thought animal sex was a myth, just something demented people did....

He was like... oh no... it is done all the time (only to make Stephen and I scream with laughter again) I still remember my rib cage was soar for a day after from my laughter.

He then started telling us how he got a job at the local McDonalds which is located on the freeway (Its still there), and he would spend all his earnt wage on the freeway hookers! ... at aged 15 years old!

...still to this day when the x and I meet up, we still will have giggle fits over that time.

CrankyCat

Wow. Poor donkey! I guess some folks have extraordinary libidos. O.o

To the innocent much is revealed.

Well, there's idiots in every major religion, just as there are idiot atheists. I think we can all agree a minority of muslims are really causing a stink in the world with their bombings, shootings, beheadings and whatnot. However, remember that the same is done by christians (bombing abortion clinics anyone?). I won't even get started on the jews in israel with their actions against the Palestinians.

Can we get this topic back to the Paris shooting and following events, not just randomly bashing muslims?

Name the last 5 abortion clinics that were bombed or doctors who perform abortions that were murdered and over what time frame. Orders of magnitude difference comparing the two. (And it isn't like people don't likewise rightly denounce the people who perform those acts.)

This notion that there's an equivalence is a joke, IMO.

Not just recently either, all throughout history, crusades anyone?

Reformation and Enlightenment that greatly changed some religions and not others anyone?

Which as I said earlier (I think, too many forums)  could simplicity be seen as if the Muslims hadn't destroyed 2000 odd Christian churches in Jerusalem, the crusades  would never have happened.

The Muslims were a lot easier on Jerusalem than the Crusaders were in 1099.

Also, quotation needed on those 2000. Given the population at the time that seems... high.

Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Newspaper Edits Female World Leaders Out of Charlie Hebdo March

Yesterday’s historic march across Paris included over 40 world leaders expressing solidarity for France after the Charlie Hebdo massacre, but if you read this Haredi newspaper, you’d believe that none of them were women.

The image that ran on the front page of the Israeli newspaper The Announcer edited two female world leaders out of the image, originally provided by wire service GPO: German Chancellor Angela Merkel and EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini. A third woman in a blue scarf who we can’t identify was also photoshopped out.

Pictured here

Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Newspaper Edits Female World Leaders Out of Charlie Hebdo March

Yesterday’s historic march across Paris included over 40 world leaders expressing solidarity for France after the Charlie Hebdo massacre, but if you read this Haredi newspaper, you’d believe that none of them were women.

The image that ran on the front page of the Israeli newspaper The Announcer edited two female world leaders out of the image, originally provided by wire service GPO: German Chancellor Angela Merkel and EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini. A third woman in a blue scarf who we can’t identify was also photoshopped out.

Pictured here

I saw that when it popped up.

However, I decided that this whole fake march thing is so embarrassing that it is probably better for individuals to be cut out, all things considered.