LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Spidey

Rift needs a multi-guild addition

I really wish I had the ability to join multiple guilds like I can in GW2 and ESO. I would like to join a guild, but then I would be giving up the massiveĀ guild bank I have now.

That's something you could suggest on the Rift OF. I don't think WoW or most games have that feature either, but I could be wrong... Sure would be convenient for those of us with vanity guilds, though. :P

I agree 100% Spidey, the way guilds work is one of the great things about GW2, over there I am in a casual guild with some very old friends from other games, we always create a guild of the same name in every game we play and if anyone else of us start to play at any time we join, that has its obvious drawbacks ie if only a couple of us play etc. What I love about GW2 is that I can be in my usual gaming group guild and at the same time be in an active guild for pve and another active guild for pvp. there's no need to choose between friends, convenience and need.

Is there any way to get a ~30ish level toon upgraded to Grand Master in crafting? I tried a guild rally banner to TB, but it doesn't work.

Is there any way to get a ~30ish level toon upgraded to Grand Master in crafting? I tried a guild rally banner to TB, but it doesn't work.

I believe it happened in this expansion, but basically it seems low-level crafting alts are no longer possible. You have get to the proper level before the zone will let you in.

A few days ago someone offered me to join him in Plane of Water to do rifts (and powerlevel). He was under 50 and he was already there. I didn't go there, and I don't know how he did it, but it must be possible somehow.

It might be possible if you mentor up and join a group in the correct area. I think it will let you in the zone, but not sure if it will let you craft or not.

Oh, I'm sure there are people regularly using the side-kicking feature (I keep forgetting about it) to level UP to a zone, but the actual quest levels may be hardcoded or something.

Yeah, it's not the getting to the Plane of Water part that's hard, it's the getting to the SL zones. I may try the mentoring, but I do think it's locked behind level 48 or so.