LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Trilwych

RIFT store sales

Well. It didn't occur to me to post about this over the weekend, and it's kind of late now, but as of this very moment, for 3000 credits you can buy the Black squirrel mount in the store (account-wide)...for the next 4 hours only.

Normally that mount is only from the RNG gambleboxes.

Anyway, for future "special" sales like this, pls post here. I actually like the latest floaty-motorcycle futuristic mount, but that one was limited-time RNG gamblebox only. Maybe it'll get to the store someday.

Yep, I like the motorcycle too.

Mounts in Rift are too hard to get! I only have 4 mounts right now. At least they look and move quite differently. But I'm even missing my tablecloth horses from Lotro! I'd gladly trade my Christmas deer for 50 types of horses!

Yep, I like the motorcycle too.

Mounts in Rift are too hard to get! I only have 4 mounts right now. At least they look and move quite differently. But I'm even missing my tablecloth horses from Lotro! I'd gladly trade my Christmas deer for 50 types of horses!

One day, there will be a limited sale of those motorcycles, and I will be tempted. But I'd say the festival mounts are the easiest. You have to spend the weekly currency, and those weekly festival quests are super easy; the rest is gaining enough of the regular festival currencies.

I don't consider RNG mounts "hard" to get, just frustrating. There are achievement-gated mounts that can be hard to get... I ground out Ember Isle's Keeper faction to get the blue/white strider mount, and that was a lot of work! Though the easiest mounts to get are obviously from the store. ;) Keep in mind that you can get all the regular Defiant/Guardian cross-faction mounts in the store for platinum too.

I like the look of Rift's horse mounts but discovered that the different races have different riding animations. Female Bahmi looks terrible on a horse IMO, made me sad.

Black kirin account-wide mount, 3000 credits for direct sale. 1 day 3-something hours as of this writing.

Pink Valentine's budgie mount, account-wide for 4500 credits. 5 days 20 hours as of this writing.

Arclight Lifter "mount" sale in store for 4500, account-wide. It looks like a little flying saucer-hoverboard thing. 2 days, 20 hours as of this writing.

11 hours for a white kirin mount (3000 credits account-wide) as of this writing.

Huh, looks like they're doing short-term kirin sales.

Glowing Sapphire kirin for 3000 credits, 16 hours 45 minutes as of this writing.