LOTROCommunity

Pure genius! Republican hate is impacting O-Bammy job approval numbers! Run Away! Run Away!

fittybolger

A Pew examination of presidential poll numbers revealed that intense Republican hatred of President Obama weighs down his job approval numbers.

The Republican hatred of Obama is so intense that it is difficult for pollsters to get an accurate reading on the president’s true level of popularity.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/16/numbers-lie-intense-republican-hate-skewing-obama-polls.html

What genius!

The Democrats have finally unraveled that Gordian knot of polling data = how, oh how, can O-Bammy have such low job approval ratings when we liberal Democrats just love him all to ooey, gooey pieces?

The Republicans don't like him! Grrr... No fair I says!

Hehe...

In other news... Obama weighs as much as a duck and is therefore a witch! (Monty Python)

I just found this bloggers take on the data humorous.

Article is based on Pew Research data which suggests that the American electorate is becoming more polarized on both the right and left... reasonable.

The blogger shows his left wing bias as he attempts to denigrate right wing bias as all things O-Bammy evil and skewing his approval ratings... made me chuckle.

I never really ate wings.  I just stuck with the legs and the breast of the chicken.  That's where the real meat is.

You chicken wing haters (O-Bammy included) are ruining the market share numbers for wings.

Do you hate wing farmers so much that you would condemn their business to failure in favor of leg and breast farmers?

Why the hate?

O-Bammy shows his chicken wing hating stripes once again declaring Armageddon on chicken wings and humiliating chicken wings for their inability to achieve flight...

“Their grand predictions of doom and gloom and death panels and Armageddon haven’t come true. Sky hasn’t fallen, Chicken Little is quiet,” Mr. Obama said to laughter and applause.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/02/20/obama-gops-chicken-little-warnings-havent-come-true/

This partisan chicken wing hate must stop!

American politics is a lesson in stupidity, as they will vote any idea down, even an excellent one that all would agree is good unofficially, just because it came from THEM.

Plus, most Republicans are racist southerners anyway, too stupid to realize that practically every time they vote for a Republican and Jesus they actually harm themselves. Universal healthcare is a good example, with politicos going out of their way to sabotage to prove 'it's evil Obamacare!'

• Upvote 2

Polarization is only ever good when it's on sunglasses.

So True

Obama is doing an amazing job. The harder the Republicans cry, the better he is doing his job.

Emperor Obama is the most amazing polarizer of the entire rabble of both sides of US houses.

The Democrats don't even seem to realize just how freaking awesome Obama is.

He is certainly a rare bird, the lamest of the lame, yet! - with crazy wild spin,  flaps hard- goes no where - surviving 2 elections... quite rightly gloats about this.

* Australian Government, considered one of the greatest US allies, and supports all of USA global endeavours as a matter of course (ANSUS Treaty) unofficially but quite publicly think Emperor Obama the duck of all ducks- looks like one, walks like one, quacks like one.

Even President Carter, whilst in office, at least had a vision and grand plans for USA present and future. Carter was probably before his time. ...  Obama... um ...

... well...  

.... He shall be remembered for being the First Black President.

That is it.

He needs to sit in his white house, quieten his really loud voice, wait out the rest of his term with the littlest activity as possible, meanwhile planting that little broken and over used and completely ineffective wilted twig he is carrying around. Maybe one day, when he is long gone, the twig will grow into a stick, and be welded by quiet wisdom.

**The only thing he has done right is he has not given Russian Federation Putin one of his Red Lines.

He has done enormous damage to the US standing on this planet. It is just as well the USA is much bigger than this naked fool sitting in the Oval Office.

*** The real European Union President, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, will yet again need to tell Emperor Obama to fuck off! Any which way you look at it, politically, financially and monetarily, morally, Germany cannot tolerate US interference and antagonization (is that a word  pft) in Ukraine much longer, NATO or no NATO.

Crimea and Ukraine is Russias' Cuba.

Russia will not back off and will never ever let Crimea go ever again.

As have happened in the past several centuries, Ukraine will need to adapt. Its fight against Russia has been pathetic. It cannot continue. Too many innocents have been sacrificed for unfocused and false nationalism.

Greater Ukraine is now a province of Crimea.

Putin will overwhelmingly win this.

He has too.  

Poland will just have to get over it. They now have a true Russian border in the East. 

I suggest Poland opening up lucrative trade deals with both Russia and Western Europe and morph themselves into the very lucrative bridge between East and West Europe as Turkey is between Europe and Asia.

CrankyCat < quack  quack

* Unless you are from a few northern South American countries or Russia which Governments publicly name Emperor Obama as a lame duck, does your country Government consider (unofficially of course)  Emperor Obama one of the greatest Tossers to sit in the White House Oval office.

** ......  a part of me really really wants him to do another red line speech again....  do it!  do it!  do it! it would be hilarious!

*** without Googling and Binging  and Yahooing etc; can anyone advise straight away; who is the President of the EU ...  lol.. Who is he/ she?  what are his/ her past achievements? who has he/ she represented? what are his/ her political and democratic credentials?   lol  how did you vote for him/ her? was he/ she first past the post? was he/ she an over whelming vote or was it really close to other contenders? Did he/ she have a proper vocation before politics?  lol   

One wonders why someone from Canadia would care so much about President Barack Obama's approval rating. So when you say Obammy are you in black face with a banjo on your knee?

Who is this One?

If he/she had an ounce of courage One would make these accusations personally rather than have his commie-pinko attack dog accuse me of Jolsonesque musical preference.

lol Spidey read the OP and the link = funny. I thought it was funny.

Now I have no choice but to report One to the House Un-American Activities Committee right before I do my rendition of Mammy for them.

Who is this One?

If he/she had an ounce of courage One would make these accusations personally rather than have his commie-pinko attack dog accuse me of Jolsonesque musical preference.

lol Spidey read the OP and the link = funny. I thought it was funny.

Now I have no choice but to report One to the House Un-American Activities Committee right before I do my rendition of Mammy for them.

Yeah, the republican hate fest is quite funny until you think about how un-American it is. I mean when top republicans state that their job is to fight tooth and nail against everything that Obama proposes on his first Innauguration day, before they even heard what he wanted to propose, that strikes me as sour grapes. And it's what they have steadily done throughout his administration.

One wonders why someone from Canadia would care so much about President Barack Obama's approval rating. So when you say Obammy are you in black face with a banjo on your knee?

This here! This is exactly the narrative in the USA now. He is black. Leave him in alone. He just needs time. Any criticism is racism. 

It is weak and insubstantial, as is emperor Obama. 

Of course 'Canadia' would care about the the current popularity contested fool you lot have installed on the current throne. 

We all do.

What is sad, is you (collective) don't!

What I do not understand is how Putin is playing emperor Obama like said 'Banjo'....  how come the Republicans are still figuring that out...

Your nation is getting poorer by the day in more ways than one.

You are no longer the leading democracy.

You are abandoning your constitution, burning it almost as fast as your nations wealth is shrinking.

Instead of spreading democracy and inclusion, emperor Obama has spread hate and division.

Instead of a open hand, he presents a wet cold smelly fish. Aint no one touching that.

There was and is no racism in the OP, intentional or otherwise, just amusement at the amusing.

Personally, I think emperor Obama should make a State of Union Address on a monthly basis, honestly, the best comedy hour eva!

CrankyCat

This here! This is exactly the narrative in the USA now. He is black. Leave him in alone. He just needs time. Any criticism is racism. 

Of course 'Canadia' would care about the the current popularity contested fool you lot have installed on the current throne. 

We all do.

What I do not understand is how Putin is playing emperor Obama like said 'Banjo'....  how come the Republicans are still figuring that out...

You are abandoning your constitution, burning it almost as fast as your nations wealth is shrinking.

Instead of spreading democracy and inclusion, emperor Obama has spread hate and division.

Instead of a open hand, he presents a wet cold smelly fish. Aint no one touching that.

There was and is no racism in the OP, intentional or otherwise, just amusement at the amusing.

Personally, I think emperor Obama should make a State of Union Address on a monthly basis, honestly, the best comedy hour eva!

CrankyCat

Hehe... I created this thread as an opportunity for people to have a chuckle but it was political enough that people got serious. :P

Why would a Canadian care about O'Bammy and American policy?

Well in the news just today = http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/president-obama-confirms-he-ll-veto-keystone-xl-bill-1.2968288

This pipeline has been a MAJOR issue in Canada for years and O'Bammy  has been obfuscating for years but now Congress has pushed it through and O'Bammy is spinning a veto.

As with most economies that have natural resources as a major component (Australia as well? :P) this does not go unnoticed.

Now compared to other countries Canada does minor business with the USA... Ooops... nope... Canada is the USA's biggest trading partner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_trade_of_the_United_States#Imports_and_exports

Well that was 2009 and since then China has (probably) surpassed Canada but Canada has been the top USA trading partner for decades prior.

My brother has lived in the USA for some 20 years and while he remains a Canadian citizen his four children are all American citizens. (all were born in Canada)

Canada is also a tad dependent on the USA for it's defense as we have vast land and natural resources but our military consists of 3 moose with a giant beaver throwing rubber band attached to their antlers.

Just saying... Canadians pay attention to the events in the USA... very close attention. I would bet the average Canadian is more familiar with the workings of the American government/economy/... than the Average American is of Canada. And that can be said of most countries in the world (to a lesser degree than Canada perhaps) as American cultural, economic, military, political.. power is Empire. 

Nearly forgot... racism and O'Bammy... well I didn't like Clinton either. But thankfully Clinton had little real impact on American policy due to the fact that Newt Gingrich ran the USA while Clinton enjoyed cigars in the oval. Plus I kinda like Clinton as before he was even elected for his first term I predicted he would be impeached. All the stories about him avoiding the draft and sexual stuff had me thinking "scumbag = impeached" and lo and behold Clinton was impeached = I love a Carnac moment. (Johnny Carson)

Obama is doing an amazing job. The harder the Republicans cry, the better he is doing his job. The Democrats don't even seem to realize just how freaking awesome Obama is.

The best thing about Obama is we avoided all the damage to the country if he had lost his first election.

McCain and Palin - yeah, that would have been really good for the US.

I think McCain and Palin would have let the lenders collapse and watched another depression start, figuring some tough love for all the poor folk would do them good.

Interesting statement, not about McCain and Palin, agree with Nosam9, they would have been a wholy unmitigated disaster, but about the economy. What do you think is happening now?

CrankyCat

• Upvote 1

We all do.

CrankyCat

I took the term of Obammy as racist, rhymes with mammy, could just be my interpretation.

I have my issues with Obama, I don't think he went far enough with health care, but he's certainly better than the last administartion and certainly better than the alternatives that ran against him.

I would love to hear why you insist on calling him Emperor Obama though.

Hehe... I created this thread as an opportunity for people to have a chuckle but it was political enough that people got serious. :P

Why would a Canadian care about O'Bammy and American policy?

Well in the news just today = http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/president-obama-confirms-he-ll-veto-keystone-xl-bill-1.2968288

This pipeline has been a MAJOR issue in Canada for years and O'Bammy  has been obfuscating for years but now Congress has pushed it through and O'Bammy is spinning a veto.

As with most economies that have natural resources as a major component (Australia as well? :P) this does not go unnoticed.

Now compared to other countries Canada does minor business with the USA... Ooops... nope... Canada is the USA's biggest trading partner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_trade_of_the_United_States#Imports_and_exports

Well that was 2009 and since then China has (probably) surpassed Canada but Canada has been the top USA trading partner for decades prior.

My brother has lived in the USA for some 20 years and while he remains a Canadian citizen his four children are all American citizens. (all were born in Canada)

Canada is also a tad dependent on the USA for it's defense as we have vast land and natural resources but our military consists of 3 moose with a giant beaver throwing rubber band attached to their antlers.

Just saying... Canadians pay attention to the events in the USA... very close attention. I would bet the average Canadian is more familiar with the workings of the American government/economy/... than the Average American is of Canada. And that can be said of most countries in the world (to a lesser degree than Canada perhaps) as American cultural, economic, military, political.. power is Empire. 

Nearly forgot... racism and O'Bammy... well I didn't like Clinton either. But thankfully Clinton had little real impact on American policy due to the fact that Newt Gingrich ran the USA while Clinton enjoyed cigars in the oval. Plus I kinda like Clinton as before he was even elected for his first term I predicted he would be impeached. All the stories about him avoiding the draft and sexual stuff had me thinking "scumbag = impeached" and lo and behold Clinton was impeached = I love a Carnac moment. (Johnny Carson)

You mean the pipeline that your own country won't allow to be built across your country? Sure, build it across America, we don't give 2 shits about the enviroment. I'll cheer when it gets vetoed.

I think McCain and Palin would have let the lenders collapse and watched another depression start, figuring some tough love for all the poor folk would do them good.

You do realize the bailout started at the end of the bush administration, right? Myself, I would have let them go under.

The best thing about Obama is we avoided all the damage to the country if he had lost his first election.

McCain and Palin - yeah, that would have been really good for the US.

Oh God, I had nightmares about McCain dying the first week in office and the Alaskan bimbo being the president.

I have my issues with Obama, I don't think he went far enough with health care, but he's certainly better than the last administartion and certainly better than the alternatives that ran against him.

Maybe what the USA has needed was a lame duck sitting in the White House, as it is almost impossible to argue that the choice for President was slim pickings indeed. 

If indeed there is a real and sustained uplift in USA economy (which I strongly deny), it is not due to him and his policies.

The USA has been chugging at best in neutral gear on a slight decline (moving forward but down) despite his veto's threats, executive orders and the worst of the lot, the Presidential Memorandum, and the congress/ senate grid lock.

Internationally, the USA is at its lowest point in its entire Republican history and there is no light at the end of this tunnel. Considering all his open hand of friendship speeches, hate and division is spreading like flees on a mangy dog.

He has done nothing, absolutely nothing about racial equality in the USA and raising the poor people out of poverty.

For that alone, he should be remembered.

Health Care, Immigration etc. These are things that 'all the people' must examine, identify its strengths and failures, and change it. Instead you have Presidential Memorandums bypassing the people’s houses, and vetos. 

Maybe Emperor Obama's quick fix schemes will allow for a fuller more mature examination in the years to come, but at this time, his way or the high way attitude, has ensured a 100% gold clad guaranteed grid lock for the next couple of years.

He places himself on the podium of hope and conciliation, and blames all else for the ills.

I would love to hear why you insist on calling him Emperor Obama though.

...  So wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, that’s what I’m going to do. 
                        Emperor Barack Obama 2014 State of the Union (SOTU)

(Even Empress Victoria had to take Parliament advise, and that at the very apex of the British global Empire).

So how does he bypass the people’s houses? ... Presidential Memorandum ...

... they are sort of Executive Orders but without the irritating and inconvenient need to quote the Constitution, Bill of Rights and peoples statute law to legitimise it.

It appears in the USA, voters are not the fuckwits Obama think they are. Paradoxically, the more memorandums, executive orders and veto's he wields, the less 'democratic' voters bother getting out of bed!

NOTE: It is you Americans who call Emperor Obama ‘King Obama’.

It is technically incorrect.  

‘King’ is a sovereign head of a state.

‘Emperor’ is the title given to the head of a defunct and failed Republic (think ancient Rome) or a collection of sovereign states (think 19th century Europe).

In the geographic USA sense, Emperor is the more correct term.

A ‘Presidential Memorandum’, should be called ‘Imperial Edict’.

CrankyCat

If I had to guess, someone read a USAToday article from last year around Nov/Dec I think.

Executive Actions can come in many forms the Executive Order being the one most people would be familiar with and generally are the ones reported on because they must be numbered and published in the Federal Register. The lesser known Presidential Memorandum is usually published in the FR but many are deemed to insignificant for such action. There is also the Proclamation.

In general the Presidential Memorandum is a "memo" that indicates to the various agencies that the President oversees his policy direction, change in policy, etc. They are pretty much the official way of directing the various agencies in the way the President wants be it research and reports, setting up a new set of regulations, etc.

The potential problem arises because there is no clear distinction between what an Executive Order and a Presidential Memorandum can address so they can be used interchangeably.

Memorandum became a story because of the White House claims that President Obama has issued fewer Executive Orders than any President in like 70 years. Mostly this statement is used to downplay Republican assertions about President Obama's mass use of E.O.'s but they had no concern when President Bush authored more E.O.'s.

On it's face the statement is true, President Obama has issued fewer Executive Orders than President Bush for sure and since President Truman if I recall correctly. What isn't stated is that when overall Executive Actions are tallied President Obama has issued more than any President since Jimmy Carter with President Clinton running second. President Obama has use the P.M. far more than any other President that I'm aware of, and has used them much as President Clinton did to quietly move policy beyond mere memo status.

If interested any one can see all Executive Actions on the White House Website, it's not like this information is some kind of secret.

The bottomline is Executive Orders have and do cause a lot of flak because of how they are reported, whereas the Presidential Memorandum has historically received little attention from Media and the Public. I suspect that the trend will continue with future Presidents at least as long as such a disconnect between the People and the Fed remains so high.

The entire Emperor thing is just hot air, cause well, we don't have any Monarchs, unless you want to go political philosophy and debate the merits of the Constitution as the American Monarch, which is in and of itself an interesting discussion. 

• Upvote 1

Pft:, you understand I call him emperor as a tongue in cheek insult, don't you!

I am, however not tongue in cheek when it comes to the US President circumventing the peoples house for his own agenda.

I cannot tell you where I learnt about PM's. Googling PM's give you pages and pages of info. 

It is one thing to have a Presidential Memorandum (PM) to order statistic for ie: fish stocks in the Eastern States, quite another to use it to, lets say - instanty give 5 million illegal immigrants working and legal status.

I will not debate the pros and cons of USA immigration, that is up to USA citizens, what I find frightening, is this one person can do something so profound without the peoples houses approval... a document that circumvents all laws, it appears.

What is the limit of this? How much  power have you given the office of the President ... o.O

CrankyCat