LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
cossieuk

Final Fantasy XV

Just watched that video .. You're right, that does look very difficult to put into words.

It is strange but it was pretty short, and I got a S rank in it, so I got they trophy out of the way. You can also redo any missions to try and get better ranks, which give better rewards

I have played through the rest of the demo, took just over 3 hours and I didnt go on too many sight seeing trips. You get the first summon near the end and it is just epic. I cant wait to see more of them.

I have played through the rest of the demo, took just over 3 hours and I didnt go on too many sight seeing trips. You get the first summon near the end and it is just epic. I cant wait to see more of them.

Looks great! I've always loved summons.

Looks great! I've always loved summons.

There is a rumor that Knight of the Round will be in the game. If this is true that could be stunning.

There is a rumor that Knight of the Round will be in the game. If this is true that could be stunning.

I used to love that summon back in the day!

Anyone played Final Fantasy XV?

I loved it, but think it is a weird, frustrating, old fashioned, modern, flawed game that should not work but somehow does. I'm gutted they didn't actually hire a writer to make the story consistent and comprehensible because I think with an extra year's development this game could have been amazing. Square Enix also need to stop trying to be cool.

On 1/27/2017 at 9:56 PM, Mallorn said:

Anyone played Final Fantasy XV?

I loved it, but think it is a weird, frustrating, old fashioned, modern, flawed game that should not work but somehow does. I'm gutted they didn't actually hire a writer to make the story consistent and comprehensible because I think with an extra year's development this game could have been amazing. Square Enix also need to stop trying to be cool.

I really enjoyed it, yes the story could do with a bit of work, and they are making changes to chapter 13 in the next update, but overall it was a lot of fun.  Much better that FF XIII.  Also with all the DLC that is coming, some free and some not, I think they will make this one of the best FF games.

5 hours ago, cossieuk said:

I really enjoyed it, yes the story could do with a bit of work, and they are making changes to chapter 13 in the next update, but overall it was a lot of fun.  Much better that FF XIII.  Also with all the DLC that is coming, some free and some not, I think they will make this one of the best FF games.

I'm really looking forward to the DLC, and I agree it is much better than FFXIII.

I'm feeling very positive about the FFVII remake and looking forward to Kingdome Hearts 3.