LOTROCommunity

Funny Turbine catch

Steals

This made me laugh, the reason being that a very similar incident had previously occurred involving some individuals associated with CS a year or so prior to the incident that guy relates (although it involved a car in the parking lot as opposed to the building gym). There was also a incident from way back (pre-SoA) where a couple of people were getting extracurricular business done in an office on a regular basis, the situation ultimately escalating to a meeting of higher ups and resulting in one of the parties quietly leaving the company. The thing about a small company like that is that there are few secrets: know the right people and the dirt you'll accumulate is incredible.

The thing about a small company like that is that there are few secrets: know the right people and the dirt you'll accumulate is incredible.

I work in an office of about 200 people. And the amount of dirt that's uncovered on a daily basis is incredible. We just had a bunch of new employees start, all of them late teens/early twenties. Within a week, we found out one of them was now sleeping with the Managing Director, a guy twice their age, and was getting fast-tracked from Junior Claims Engineer to Senior.

A better one occurred a few months back. In public, an employee left of her own accord. In secret, she'd been fired for being incompetent and gossiping all day. About a week later, the entire claims team gets an email from an anonymous address saying about how one of the girls was sleeping with the much older Claims Manager... an email which his son read as he's part of the claims team. The Claims Manager got shifted to a new department and had a week off. His son quit the same day. Moral of the story: don't get on the wrong side of the office bitch!

• Upvote 1

Some people only get to keep jobs based on their Moms sleeping with someone. Had that happen. Out performed the guy that ended up getting hired, because Mommy was a slut sleeping with HR Manager and everyone knew it. They almost looked sorry when they told me.

moral: Results don't matter if Mommy is a ho.

• Upvote 2

Some people only get to keep jobs based on their Moms sleeping with someone. Had that happen. Out performed the guy that ended up getting hired, because Mommy was a slut sleeping with HR Manager and everyone knew it. They almost looked sorry when they told me.

moral: Results don't matter if Mommy is a ho.

Bribery with money or... more natural... resources is a different matter.