LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Elrantiri

Turbine got a new contender!

I had read somewhere about renewed focus on the story, but I hadn't heard about a reduction in raids/group content.

Star Wars is a favorite of mine along with Lord of the Rings.  I wish either of them could manage a compelling game.

It's too bad writers have not had the freedom to create an 'Extended Universe' for Middle Earth like they have for Star Wars. I've enjoyed the Star Wars writings, especially Timothy Zahn's work.

I had read somewhere about renewed focus on the story, but I hadn't heard about a reduction in raids/group content.

Star Wars is a favorite of mine along with Lord of the Rings.  I wish either of them could manage a compelling game.

Reduction in raids/group content is not confirmed in any way, it's mainly a matter of PvE/PvP questions being largely ignored. Several PvP and PvE guilds had people attending the Cantina Event and somehow their unfiltered questions were not selected.

Questions on the forum (especially regarding the "better than cross-server" comment they made half a year ago) about PvP and PvE are also largely ignored except non-answers like "we're working on balance" when Patch Notes aren't really reflecting that.