LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
MueR

Forum update 26/05, 18h GMT

Have told it to do it's job. Not sure what caused it to stop working.

Have told it to do it's job. Not sure what caused it to stop working.

Maybe the system is Greek and can't figure out how to do as it's told?

Maybe the system is Greek and can't figure out how to do as it's told?

Quite probable :P

Sorry to annoy all of you with that cookie banner thing, but I have gotten some annoying mails about not complying with certain regulations. I hate these cookie bars as much as you do, but it's either implement them or loose tracking and advertisements, which are the source of income for the forum upgrades.

Sorry to annoy all of you with that cookie banner thing, but I have gotten some annoying mails about not complying with certain regulations. I hate these cookie bars as much as you do, but it's either implement them or loose tracking and advertisements, which are the source of income for the forum upgrades.

Not too sure we could survive any more upgrades. Last one borked the quoting system so badly that a fair few people have just stopped bothering to come and post. And those that do are regularly having to apologise for a post filled with messed up responses.

Fortunately, this one is not an upgrade. It's just an annoying bar that you click on once and will stay away until you clear all cookies for the domain.

I really wish I could change the quoting system to something like the former version, but that is simply impossible. It would mean too much work and that would have to be redone every single time a security update comes out.