LOTROCommunity
Thorebane

It has begun....

They are up to something - just tried the client and it got to connect - which it never has done before. Also part of the launcher has updated itself. Now stuck on examine programmes.

Edit - programme updating!

Edit again: sort of .. Update error 4000

Now things are moving again

Client patched, and US servers up, but all EU servers showing as down.

So low level alt, or go do something else... hmmmm...

Transfer website is down.

You can open your client and it will update, then you will get the migration message.

Hopefully the transfer site will be back up as Turbine tweeted that they were adding more servers to cope with the very heavy load!

No shit Sherlock. 8)7

Right ! now i'm bored ! all updates succesfull but as stated migration site down :(

Right ! now i'm bored ! all updates succesfull but as stated migration site down :(

Just fired up my client to get it updated, let's hope it goes smoothly. Transfer page still seems dead, yes.

I made it in after a long nightmare.

Created a new toon on Landy but no TP yet & no founders Cloak of Easeful Thought (my favourite) all the other cloaks were there.

Logged off & fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Hope I've not messed things up. :)

Good luck everyone.

I made it in after a long nightmare.

Created a new toon on Landy but no TP yet & no founders Cloak of Easeful Thought (my favourite) all the other cloaks were there.

Logged off & fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Hope I've not messed things up. :)

Good luck everyone.

Yeah got to the same point myself, but decided at the char creation screen to landy, that i would not bother and instead take another night off lotro :)

So uh whats the deal with the "Landy" server? everyone seems to be mentioning it here and there.

Landroval became the US "unofficial" RP server as they had no designated RP ones. It has now been re-classed as RE (Roleplay Encouraged).

The Landrovalians are understandably interested in seeing what Laurelin is like as it is actively promoted as "full" Role Play server,sometyhing which US players have not had access to before.

The Landrovalians are understandably interested in seeing what Laurelin is like as it is actively promoted as "full" Role Play server,sometyhing which US players have not had access to before

That is a nice way to say that people on Landroval think laurelin is 24/7 RP at all chat-channels, no ooc talking, and THE place to be if you like rp...

That it's hardly different from what I read what's going on on Landroval, they don't realise. They think Laurelin is a sort-of rp-heaven.

So somehow, from landrovals side, there is a sort-off 'we don't like you, you steal our rp members away' attitude.

That is a nice way to say that people on Landroval think laurelin is 24/7 RP at all chat-channels, no ooc talking, and THE place to be if you like rp...

That it's hardly different from what I read what's going on on Landroval, they don't realise. They think Laurelin is a sort-of rp-heaven.

So somehow, from landrovals side, there is a sort-off 'we don't like you, you steal our rp members away' attitude.

Well, as the saying goes, "the grass is always greener on the other side" :Y

I am trying now but it seems to be stuck in the migration page.

One thing its seems i am paying for my subscription in dollars is this right?