LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Elrantiri

Mobile view, please move Recent Topics to the top?

At it is now, the "5 recent posts" block titled Topics go to the bottom when in mobile (<1000 pixels width?) view. I'd like to have it at the top if possible.

Edited by Elrantiri

That would be very useful, having to scroll to the bottom on my mobile is annoying. Even just a link at the top to take us to an anchor on the recent posts section would help.

Edited by Laurinaohtar

Rats, I liked it the other way.

​Agreed.  Is there anyway you can hid the recent topics like you used to be able to do.  The same way you can hide the German part of the forum

Ugh, it's even at the top on Google Chrome on my desktop. Rather have it the other way but not a huge deal. Is there a personal setting to remove Recent Topics I can adjust on my end?

K, best of both worlds then. On small screens, the list will show at the top. On larger screens, it will go to the sidebar. I hope (just about) everyone can live with that :)

K, best of both worlds then. On small screens, the list will show at the top. On larger screens, it will go to the sidebar. I hope (just about) everyone can live with that :)

​I want the small screen view on my desktop monitor and the large screen view on my iPhone!!!!11!!1!!!!

Just kidding! ;)