LOTROCommunity

Update on Transfers/Server Consolidations

Stickeez

That's the one I was referring to in the General Discussion boards. Utter insanity.

the woman has a long history of crazy, on eldar she refused to heal (minstrel) in any fellowship or raid (her toon name was savyl). once the majority of folks refused to group with her she made the move to snowbourn.  apparently she went crazy a few days ago in world chat when she heard about the closure.

She outright refused to heal anyone? I kinda wish I could've seen that Fellowship chat with her telling her group members that she wouldn't heal them

Oh god. Why did I click on that link... reading that name just recalled such an awful lot of written down idiocy and clueless nonsense. That person is even more of a failure than the aged couple and the driveller of words.

Now I need to kill more mobs in Diablo III to make the memory disappear again.

SNy

I know the Heydts, but who is the Driveller of Words?

That's the one I was referring to in the General Discussion boards. Utter insanity.

She outright refused to heal anyone? I kinda wish I could've seen that Fellowship chat with her telling her group members that she wouldn't heal them

I know the Heydts, but who is the Driveller of Words?

So *many* possibilities...

• Upvote 1

At least she shows the community isn't that great, assuming this sentence is true "Even after I left a few of you followed me back to snowbourn to harass me there or harass me like now in the forums any chance you get even after several years. "

And I think she is a little overreacting that Snowbourn is closing and especially that it isn't logical. Because, sadly, it is. Though I think having only 1 English-speaking-non-RP-EU server isn't a good idea

Wow. She's more than a little scary. No sane person would use that many exclamation points. Yikes. That thread is like a train wreck though. I just cannot look away. 

She had one small moment of lucidity, too bad she didn't just stop there and STFU:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?573866-Please-do-not-close-Snowbourn!!!!!!!!!!!&p=7417802#post7417802

"Thanks for your post and it does all make sense but it still has hit me hard.

Anyway just want to apologize to everyone for my reaction. I have taken the news about Snowbourn to heart and still think it's unfair but oh well...sad sad sad."

Ending it there might've stopped the trainwreck, or at least slowed it a bit.

interesting tid bit from Frelorn during his live video feed, apparently the population is so low that they could have reduced the servers to just 2, one N/A and one EU.

of course he spinned it that the new hardware is just that awesome that it could handle just the two servers. his boasting may backfire if shit goes wrong and the new servers have poor performance.