LOTROCommunity

Update 17 - What is it?

nosam9

I'm sorry if what I've been trying to discuss has gone over your head, and you feel the need to resort to such pathetic attempts to drag the conversation back down to your intellectual level.

Thankfully, at least the other poster have grokked what I have been posting.

Don't starting whining at me just because you're getting back some of what I'm getting.  I already think you're stupid and too emotionally invested into video games for personal validation.  Now you'll have me think you're a pussy ass bitch too that can't take what he's dishing out?

Ya'll had enough of even a semblance of a rational discussion and just want to get down now?  We can do that, but I didn't start it.  I wanted to talk about LOTRO so don't go crying for what comes next.

@Daklivwhatever - I see you hopping up and down at me trying to get my attention.  I don't give a fuck about you.

Edited by Snowlock

Oh snap I just landed on free parking!  Fuck you bitch there aint no money for free parking!.  Fuck me, no fuck you, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!  Your mom doesn't collect 200 dollars!  What you say bout my momma?!

3247900-6536999030-tumbl.jpg

For FUCKS SAKE dude, are you so stupid you don't even know what a troll is?  Here, I'm going to help you.  You're not going to believe me, or agree with me, because, you know, you're stupid, but I'm tenacious like that, so I'm here to help you.

The concept of the internet TROLL doesn't come from the fictional figure of a troll, as in under a bridge.  It comes from fishing.  When you're trolling while fishing, what you ware doing is putting your line in the water and moving down stream, seeing what (who) bites.  In internet speak, trolling would be something like going to a Democratic website and saying Hillary Clinton had a few too many at a party in Iowa, got bent over in the ally and now #feelsthebern the next day. K? That's a troll at work, he's seeking indignation, enjoying the outcry he causes, but with no particular target.  You see the little retard Dakwhatever who is hopping up and down, presumably with his pants around his ankles trying to get my attention? He's actually not trolling me.  He's just flaming me because he gets off on making people mad on the internet.  Probably small penis, reminds me of Brick yelling "loud noises" just because others have having it out.  But that's not a troll, just a flamer, because he is intentionally trying to illicit and angry response from a particular target, because he thinks putting others down in the internet makes himself look cool.  

Me, however, am a different sort of animal.  it isn't my goal to make others angry.  I'm not putting my line in the water to see who bites.  What I'm doing, is giving my opinion on a subject I'm passionate about, and engaging others in debate.  When I run into trouble is when I encounter the likes of you, who can't hang intellectually, gets pissed and resorts to flaming.  Due to my own personal makeup of not being willing to back down from a fight, I engage the butthurt poster (you)  and down the rabbit hole we go.  However, it is NOT my intent to make you mad, I just don't give a fuck if I do.  Can you try to understand the difference?  Maybe your social worker can finger paint it for you.

ea72f93997f12612e998646e3e6085fbe57dbf957926111e8728576d8813c807.jpg

I said say something original, bitch.  Sad is wanting NPCs to respect you.  Of all the great wide world out there, you've written everyone off but you want the provisoner npc to call you a hero?  Buss Lightyear doesn't respect you either. C'mon man.  Try and type through those tears and do better.  Google Images isn't gonna halp you, you GOTTA WANT IT.  you don't even work in IT do you.  Wannabe. Tell your daddy, I'm listening.

ueo3iw_4.jpg

hate? I'm not the hater.  I liked u17 well enough.  My criticism of Turbine is balanced.  Maybe someday you'll understand what that means.  Until then worry about your various conspiracy theories around why U17 was released when it was.  Hmmm, stress test this weekend. Should be interesting, no?

Nope, you're a Turbine fanboy that tries to play the hater card so you can try to convince people that you're something you really aren't.

What person would be proud about bailing on something they signed up to do?  That's the ultimate sign of weakness, because it was easier for you to run away, than it was for you to man up and stick it out and carry out your word.

Quite frankly, you are deserving of a conversation composed entirely of images, because words fail to penetrate your skull - and when one happens to, it's returned with flames and chest thumping because you king of jungle, all else noob.

That you can respond with that much vitriol makes me wonder just how shitty your real life really is, because that much rage is not healthy in the least - and it's not something that I should really be provoking because your reaction can't be healthy for you.

No, I'm not a fanboy, or a hater.  I'm a realist.  I've gotten to the point with LOTRO where I've decided that all Turbine can do is mess up so I'm just saying we should all quit complaining because when they try to fix something, it gets worse.  So that position, which you're too..  you know... durrr.. to understand is going to put me on both sides of the fence, sometimes. 

Don't whine about the vitriol, bitch.  You wanted it, and I find it funny that a person who seeks validation from computer characters is worried about the quality of someone else's life.

Anyway, saw Doro's PM to us.  You can slink away now, I'm done with you.

Edited by Snowlock

In other words, we should shut up, take Turbine's shit, and like it.

Hilarious. That's exactly what you wanted to impose on Laurelin with your little rule change. Good job you were out-argued!

Also, Doro a mod? Going through a mid-life crisis? 

This place.........that's all I'm gonna say.

Sorry, MueR. seeing what this has turned into.....a great shame.

I just can't be arsed wasting any more time on it.

Oh I don't know - this place is the online equivalent of Geordie Shore - fun to dip into every so often in a "let's laugh at the losers" sort of way.

Hilarious. That's exactly what you wanted to impose on Laurelin with your little rule change. Good job you were out-argued!

Also, Doro a mod? Going through a mid-life crisis? 

Oh I don't know - this place is the online equivalent of Geordie Shore - fun to dip into every so often in a "let's laugh at the losers" sort of way.

Everyone is now a loser because they didn't agree with your opinion?  Are you referring to someone in particular, though I doubt that as you felt the need to pluralize the word loser.  I'm sure that if everyone agreed with you then you wouldn't feel the need to call everyone a loser.  That pretty much gives you the intellectual equivalent of a cantaloupe.  

• Upvote 1

Everyone is now a loser because they didn't agree with your opinion?  Are you referring to someone in particular, though I doubt that as you felt the need to pluralize the word loser.  I'm sure that if everyone agreed with you then you wouldn't feel the need to call everyone a loser.  That pretty much gives you the intellectual equivalent of a cantaloupe.  

If I was concerned about people agreeing with my opinion then I might be making more of an effort. Just a pity some of the posters who I did have time for - MMO Troll, Brokk, Lothirieth etc have moved on. But, given as who's left I'm not in the least bit worried, you can all carry on providing the amusing distraction that's worth a look in every so often.

Just a pity some of the posters who I did have time for - MMO Troll, Brokk, Lothirieth etc have moved on. But, given as who's left I'm not in the least bit worried, you can all carry on providing the amusing distraction that's worth a look in every so often.

and yet, you just can't help posting here can you?  

poor bambino, are you in need of some attention today?

If I was concerned about people agreeing with my opinion then I might be making more of an effort. Just a pity some of the posters who I did have time for - MMO Troll, Brokk, Lothirieth etc have moved on. But, given as who's left I'm not in the least bit worried, you can all carry on providing the amusing distraction that's worth a look in every so often.

Then leave.

• Upvote 2