LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
MueR

Looking for moderators

Hi folks,

Due to some issues in my personal life that are taking quite a heavy toll on me, I've not been around much. My life has pretty much been turned upside-down and inside-out with several huge shocks coming all in pretty much the same day. 

To ensure that everything around here keeps running smoothly, I would like to add some extra moderators. If you're interested, please shoot me a message. Experience moderating forums (not your 50 member guild site :P) is nice, but certainly not a requirement.

... (not your 50 member guild site :P) ...

Way to make it non-personal, MueR ...

Well, the reason I add that is mainly because moderating a small forum like that doesn't really require a lot of action. It's typically a different culture. You rarely get the.. errr.. lively debates we have here. Experience moderating a large forum (5k+ users) is a whole different beastie. But like I said, it's not that relevant. More important is that you're able to detach your personal opinion on a subject or person when taking any action.

Most of you will have seen by now, but Doro was willing to step up and help keep things in line. Thanks Doro :)

• Upvote 1

I fainted... 

Takes a thief to catch one, but still... 

Seriously? Yes, he will do just fine. He's got enough ... Self-distance?

But... Who will troll now?  "Bango et Al" it's just not the same level...