LOTROCommunity

Chicken run to Minas Tirith.

FundinStrongarm

Made of Lions posted in the thread I created on the LotRO forums when I hadn't heard much here about it. This is what he said:

I did sneak a few chicken-related changes into an earlier update: opening the Fords of Isen and the Paths of the Dead to chickens, as well as letting them use the East Gate to Moria. I think that should allow chickens to get almost anywhere, although Mirkwood is still off limits. Chickens hate boats, you know.

MoL

Well the Fords of Isen has been open to chickens since at least April this year. I took a chicken all the way to Edoras back then and got screenies. But that was before the Gondor bit existed, right? So presumably he's slipped the fixes in multiple updates.

ScreenShot00660.jpg

Well the Fords of Isen has been open to chickens since at least April this year. I took a chicken all the way to Edoras back then and got screenies. But that was before the Gondor bit existed, right? So presumably he's slipped the fixes in multiple updates.

ScreenShot00660.jpg

Update 14: Paths of the Dead, which introduced Dol Amroth came in July 2014. I've some screen shots from July 20 (after U14) with chickens at the Path of the Dead entrance but couldn't go through then.

Update 14: Paths of the Dead, which introduced Dol Amroth came in July 2014. I've some screen shots from July 20 (after U14) with chickens at the Path of the Dead entrance but couldn't go through then.

Jeez, was it that long ago? Feels like it was only yesterday that people were complaining about big dwarf faces in a copypasta of Annuminas.

Yeah, they are on a 2 updates a year schedule currently.

If they manage to get 2 updates a year for the next 2 years I guess this is what we get:

North Gondor (connects Old Anorien to Rohan)
North Itilien/ Black Gate
West Mordor incl. Minas Ithil
East Mordor incl. Barad Dur/ Mount Doom
South Gondor maybe?