LOTROCommunity
Cogidubnus

[Snowbourn] The Suffering

NO NEED for THE WHIP!!!!! Your not selling me on this one at all I am afraid Arch, I thought the whipping was all part of the fun ;)

Erk! No-one warned me there'd be whippping when I signed up! :O

*HiPSes*

Edit: surprised smilie isn't so much surprised as bored stiff lol!

Thats cos Girl on Girl instance whipping action cost TP's and stuff ;)

Yes does look like a bored yawning smilie :)

Sorry W, I'll make sure Carri's whip is present for all future raids..

OK, OK, I forgive you ;)

On a side note The Suffering are Holding a Crafting event this Sunday from 1800, (we could meet prospective members at our Kin Hall, Risemead, Breeland Homesteads), so if your thinking about applying this would be a good chance to meet some players and possibly get an application in to qualify for some crafted bits :)

With respect

Weirdy

Come visit our new thread over the pond on Turbines forums

P.S I hope everyone's migration is going ok. I'm on tenterhooks waiting for my second email to tell me that everything has made it across safely

Arch, can you list all our NEW initiates here please, Add the new linked threads to the header and pop the kettle on I am HOME from my weeks HARD work In Amsterdam :)

The last couple of weeks have been busy with recruitment so a big Suffering welcome to:

Zhalfirm

Arrebor

Renalin

Throbbi

Taeganin

Recruitment is now currently closed for a couple of weeks for all the new guys to bed in. Keep an eye on this thread as I will keep the recruitment status updated.

Cheers

Arch

• Upvote 1

Thanks Arch, TEA was awesome :)

We shall have our first open slot on the 20th June and upto 6 opening until the 28th June...

Please do feel free to post an Application up early as it will be first come first into slot the remaining 4 slots open up in July.....

The Suffering are off to The Ettens this Friday evening, so if you fancy joining the fun, see you there :)

Had a great old school Suffering Friday night in DoF, took out some bosses I hadnt even done before :)

GREAT Job Val and Merodo the new Suffering Events team, great start to a new events calender :)

Due to an initiate having ISP problems his application has been placed on hold and has opened up one slot for an application :) Please follow the link below and fill out an App if your interested in joining our lively and LotRO Community Renowned Kinship.

GRATZ to Taff and Cero on making it past your initiate period and becoming full members in The Suffering.

We now have 3 open slots for applications and a lot of interest, these are filled on a first posted application basis, so if your interested please go to http://the-suffering.org/forum/index.php/board,16.0.html and follow the instructions and template for making an application.

Thanks

With respect

Weirdy

WELCOME Taral and Saerael to The Suffering.

This leaves ONE SLOT open, get your application in Quick :)

The Suffering would like to present to you:

The Sufferers

Our now thriving and active creepside family.

ScreenShot00115.jpg

Come join the darkside! With a dedicated weekly Ettenmoors night and creeps online every night The Sufferers are there for all monsters old and new (like the noob I am).

So whether you want to:

-Complete some quests

-Raid the delving

-Take a keep

-Ninja a giant pineapple

-Gank the free peoples from the Suffering kin

or

Just have a good laugh then why not join the Sufferers.

T&C's All members of the Sufferers must also be members of the Suffering.

Greetings,

Recruitment for The Suffering in 2012 is fully opened up.

Things have quietened down a little over the festive period and we are looking for new members of any class race level or ability to join our Kinship.

Recruitment has been closed for a while, so if your interested in joining or have any questions please post here, send an in game tell or just sign up to our forums await authorisation and post an application. I appolagise if this seems a little long winded but due to the amount of spammers our forums are fully locked down.

Thanks

Weirdili

Gratz and Welcome to Stel and Ingo to The Suffering.

Plenty of space folks, please feel free to join our forums and post an application :)

Welcome Gery and Abel to The Suffering :)

Recruitment is still open with plenty of space for old, new, short tall and even human players of any level and abilities :) Please follow the link at the head of this thread to get access and post an application or send and Officer a tell in game :)

Due to an unprecedented amount of interest recruitment is closed until 30/4/12.

GRATZ to Killi, Lilli and Muckle on your meteoritic rise to membership. Its always nice to have so much positive feedback from the community to enable a two week early promotion, which happens, but very rarely so to have three is awesome.

If your interested in Joining please do post an application to be considered for the new intake once recruitment opens up again, its done in order of app, so apply today and you would be one of the first of the new invites.

Thanks

With respect

Recruitment is now 'OPEN' again.

We have opened this back up as the unprecedented amount of new players where all awesome and a lot have been promoted early as the integrated so well.

If you wish to join please follow the link follow the basic guidelines and instructions and post an application to be considered.

Thanks

With respect

Weirdy

Recruitment will be open again after the 30th of June 2012 with 5 open slots per month.

If you're interested in joining, please do post an application on our forums to be considered for the new intake once recruitments opens up again. Recruitment is done in order of application, so apply today and you will be one of the first of the new intake.

Loves,

Neana