LOTROCommunity

having issues with EU transfer site

Maowin

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It likely went down when everyone jumped onto it?

I just managed to get through it myself, got a confirmation e-mail that my new turbine username has been accepted and that my migration is on the way.

"Your new Turbine account name is ...

All game information associated with the account xxxxx has been successfully transferred to Turbine's LOTRO Global Service. The second stage of your migration is currently being processed by our systems. Any outstanding point balances or other privileges from your Codemasters account will be automatically transferred shortly. Once the second stage of the transfer process is complete you will receive another e-mail.

Points to be migrated: xxxxx

While your game information has been migrated and you may now log in and start playing LOTRO, we generally recommend that players wait until the entire process completes. Logging into the game at this point may result in the display of incorrect point balances, subscription states, or other account-related display issues.

Please remember that you will no longer be able to use your Codemasters account information to access LOTRO. Going forward you should use your newly created Turbine account to play the game.

For more information on LOTRO visit www.lotro.com!

• Check out the LOTRO Store in-game to get the best deals on Turbine Points

• Join the LOTRO Community Forums

• Sign up for our LOTRO Twitter Feed and Facebook pages to stay up-to-date on the latest news"

just proves they don't want to lose us *O*

Well, we didn't really want to lose them (most of us anyway) but we had no choice. Have to admit to being pleasantly surprised at how fast they've managed to turn this bit around...wasn't expecting anything to happen till the weekend.

Well, we didn't really want to lose them (most of us anyway) but we had no choice. Have to admit to being pleasantly surprised at how fast they've managed to turn this bit around...wasn't expecting anything to happen till the weekend.

nooo noooooooo you just jinxed it lol

Accounts site creaking under the strain? ;)

Looks like I got in early... migrated.. new account.. launched.. patched.. restarted.. validated... restarted...updating data again

OO just noticed.. 99 post.. wonder what happens at 100 :*)