LOTROCommunity
Maowin

having issues with EU transfer site

I'm getting this when clicking next on Step 2:

We're Sorry!

An error has occurred.

An error has occurred. Please try again shortly. If you continue to receive this error message, please contact Turbine Customer Support. Turbine Account Management English phone support is available from 5:00pm - 1:45am (GMT) Monday through Friday at 1-781-407-4020.

To contact Turbine Customer Support via the web or to review the Knowledge Base, please visit http://support.turbine.com. To submit a help request, click on the Support Center tab and then select the Submit a Ticket option.

All help requests are promptly handled in the order that they are received.

Click here to return to the LOTRO Migration home page.

Sigh, I might have to give up for today...

Still getting errors. On the plus side I have pretty much mastered filling out the form in step 2 without even looking at the screen.

Firsa, see

Don't retry the process, just try logging in with the username and password you provided. Odds are that it'll work and you shouldn't try to migrate again to avoid problems.

i

edit to add: if this does happen to you then be sure to go to Turbine's site and fill out your billing info as I think they need it even if you are a lifer

Ermm. No. i just closed that page (being a lifer) and am in game on my transitioned account.

My new Landroval character has many freebie items , some are different to what i had on EU (No Glass of Agariel? but i have a ring of agility which is new)

Appears to be no need to complete a payment agreement if you are a lifer at least

Ermm. No. i just closed that page (being a lifer) and am in game on my transitioned account.

My new Landroval character has many freebie items , some are different to what i had on EU (No Glass of Agariel? but i have a ring of agility which is new)

Appears to be no need to complete a payment agreement if you are a lifer at least

yep discovered that though it will make it easier to buy points if needed (which I seriously doubt I will since I never did with CM)

still waiting on that confirmation email rofl... hope they send me one when the migration is complete at least..

Firsa, see

Don't retry the process, just try logging in with the username and password you provided. Odds are that it'll work and you shouldn't try to migrate again to avoid problems.

Sadly it isn't as Step 2 isn't processed. I even started up IE and tried there. Even Iron doesn't work. It pretty much instantly switching from Processing to the error page.

I'll try tomorrow, though I'd have said my chances are better past midnight then in the morning.

Seems to throw an error up on the last stage, but still migrates the account fine.

I've just migrated my 2nd account, and got the e-mail, so it's migrated. Now for the other 2.

For others having my problem, LOTOR just tweeted this:

If you are seeing an error message instructing you to contact support, please contact support. They can get you back on track quickly.

I've just send a ticket as I doubt they'll be working when I get up tomorrow morning.

EDIT: Anyone know what country the support phone number is for? It starts with 1-xxx. Is the one for the U.S.? Do they really expect us to call the U.S.?

EDIT: It is an U.S. number. Do they really expect us to call the U.S. from Europe and to hold the line for however long it takes?

If you are seeing an error message instructing you to contact support, please contact support. They can get you back on track quickly.

I've just send a ticket as I doubt they'll be working when I get up tomorrow morning.

having the same prob and had to sent a ticket too, hope my hubs account gets fixed and show his LTA then

edited to add: it got already fixed, that was fast *O*

It just worked for me thankfully, It wasn't working earlier. How long does it take to migrate?

Fully?

Not that long.

You should be able to login to the accounts page to see what's listed under your account right away.

It's showing my Account as Lifetime with all the acquired stuff,

But my main gripe is the Store.... its showing as 0 points

I had 9445 pts before the migration

And the Migration Page at transfer.lotro.com is still showing as "In Progress" 4hrs AFTER i Migrated

It's showing my Account as Lifetime with all the acquired stuff,

But my main gripe is the Store.... its showing as 0 points

I had 9445 pts before the migration

And the Migration Page at transfer.lotro.com is still showing as "In Progress" 4hrs AFTER i Migrated

Relax, it'll take a while before the points show up in the store.

They took a couple of hours for me!

Finally been able to get through. Now for my other two accounts :P

Finally been able to get through. Now for my other two accounts :P

I had 4 to do :D (granted, 2 of those are accounts for bank and inviting alts into the kin).

still waiting on points and migration here too, I suspect because there's so many of us it's going to take some time

as I like to say... patience isn't just a virtue in lotro... :)

Sorry to hear you're still having problems, but I suspect the 'quickly' is Turbine-speak for 'maybe sometime next week when we get round to it' :(. At this point I think the only real solution is to try again early in the morning.

Sorry to hear you're still having problems, but I suspect the 'quickly' is Turbine-speak for 'maybe sometime next week when we get round to it' :(. At this point I think the only real solution is to try again early in the morning.

It's usually not needed anyway.

Even with that error, it seems it migrates the accounts fully.

You can always check by going to the accounts page and logging in.

I guess they just underestimated the EU prime time crowd.

Whatever time people play is of little effect on when people will try and do their migration duties (AKA : ASAP) :P

Firsa, see

The odds are actually that it won't work, unless some people encounter the same glitch that you did -- which is anyway possible, so that your info is useful in any case :)

EDIT: Anyone know what country the support phone number is for? It starts with 1-xxx. Is the one for the U.S.? Do they really expect us to call the U.S.?

EDIT: It is an U.S. number. Do they really expect us to call the U.S. from Europe and to hold the line for however long it takes?

Just use the support site, and do everything by e-mail -- WARNING they will send you an e-mail saying they've received your ticket, but this is automatically generated and you MUST respond to it in order to start talking with a fleshie.

http://support.turbine.com

Anyone who can see their characters already in the mylotro website?

I can choose a forumname and all that, but I can't see my characters.

Also, where do you see your subscription status? (some people said they can see their lifetime sub) I haven't found the right place for that on lotro.com yet.

well it seems i am stil in line just waiting to get the final mail *yawns* but it seems to run alot smoother today thought

*gets more coffee* :z

I migrated and all but i'm having problems with making a payment via Pay by Cash.

It keeps telling me that they cannot process the transaction in my country. Tried setting my country to Germany, UK etc and still it says it cannot process. Anyone knows what to do or is it indeed impossible to make a payment via Pay by Cash while living in Poland (i used Pay by Cash while with CM just fine).

pbc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us