LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Talisman

Morder Pre-Purchase Packages Announced

And what I'm trying to tell you is all you're seeing right now is a small fraction of what was posted.  He's gone through and deleted every single thread Amorey was good enough to comb through and report for him.  He even went so far as to lock a thread she started trying to shill for the character models after it backfired on her........"per author's request".

12 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

He's gone through and deleted every single thread Amorey was good enough to comb through and report for him.  

Sigh...sure, whatever you say.  I mean,  I think she's bat shit crazy don't get me wrong...but you're acting just as loco, amigo.

6 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

When was the last time you posted on the OF?

Ages ago, because like you I got banned (awhile back). But y'know...I can read so...not sure what your point is...

I wish there was a way I could show you the infractions and bans I received, so you yourself could read the posts that resulted in them.  Not a single one of them violated TOS.  They were simply posts that Amorey reported.  And a lot of people here know what I'm talking about.  

But I really don't need your validation.  The proof is in every single post she makes, here and there.

19 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

And what I'm trying to tell you is all you're seeing right now is a small fraction of what was posted.  He's gone through and deleted every single thread Amorey was good enough to comb through and report for him.  He even went so far as to lock a thread she started trying to shill for the character models after it backfired on her........"per author's request".

You have an other thing coming if you think I waste my days 'combing threads/ and 'reporting posts' . I have far better things to do , I can assure you that.  I requested my thread to be locked because it was getting swamped with people complaining and whining , so I thought it was better for them to keep posting in the existing thread that is still running. I do not want to waste time nor energy on that forum, life it way to short for that.  Papi is right again though, you are just imagining things, posts are not vanishing in the night and you are just starting an other of your absurd conspiracy theories to fit your agenda.  

Just cut the bullshit now and find yourself a better hobby...I don;t know, knitting maybe, stamp collection, or bridge building, that is probably more your thing.

Hey Shillerella!

If you have so many better things to do, why is your fat ass still on here? Go back to shilling on the OF, they need you now more than ever over there!

14 minutes ago, Iance said:

Hey Shillerella!

If you have so many better things to do, why is your fat ass still on here? Go back to shilling on the OF, they need you now more than ever over there!

Hey Iance, 

Thanks for your question. The answer is  this : I am still here because a few grown up guys hiding behind nicknames and/or secondary accounts on the OF have decided to keep dragging me into their own agendas and petty squabbles about a video game on this very forum. Now while some people would stay way clear of these boards in fear of been shred to pieces by a mod of angry probably mostly middle-ages men, I would not because I am not afraid. So unless you have the 'cojones' of revealing to me who you are on the OF , I shall grace you with my contributions here until you cut all this bullshit, get bored and find an other target or just give up in sheer desperation.  

I hope this answers your question

12 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Hey Iance, 

Thanks for your question. The answer is  this : I am still here because a few grown up guys hiding behind nicknames and/or secondary accounts on the OF have decided to keep dragging me into their own agendas and petty squabbles about a video game on this very forum. Now while some people would stay way clear of these boards in fear of been shred to pieces by a mod of angry probably mostly middle-ages men, I would not because I am not afraid. So unless you have the 'cojones' of revealing to me who you are on the OF , I shall grace you with my contributions here until you cut all this bullshit, get bored and find an other target or just give up in sheer desperation.  

I hope this answers your question

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

6 hours ago, Iance said:

It was a rhetorical question.... We already know you're only here because you are an attention whore and don't have anything better to do

Translation : I also want my epee stroked and some +rep and be seen like I am badass so because I have absolutely nothing to say I will call her a 'whore' and post a fat woman meme, that will make the lads laugh.

Next time though try not to use a photo of your girlfriend to create a meme :P

1 hour ago, Amorey said:

Are you sure it's his GIRL-friend? It looks too much like me, and the last time I checked, I was defo NOT a girl. If you put a couple of hundreds kilos on a human, its sex becomes irrelevant. I know. :)

1 hour ago, Amorey said:

Translation : I also want my epee stroked and some +rep and be seen like I am badass so because I have absolutely nothing to say I will call her a 'whore' and post a fat woman meme, that will make the lads laugh.

Keep the posts coming, they're the perfect way to prove that you have better things to do and show us that 'life's too short' from up on your high horse

1tx77v.jpg

14 hours ago, berry said:

I have to give it to ssg cord, the OF are way more open minded than it used to be at sapience days.

They let people say their piece, even when it's negative opinions about ssg.

I've been infracted 5 times by Cord since March. Even Sap only managed it once, though he did ban me outright in one of his hissy fits...

4 minutes ago, Iance said:

A photo of my mum sitting on a horse this time

Life is to short.........just like your willy 

1 hour ago, Jedy2 said:

Are you sure it's his GIRL-friend? It looks too much like me, and the last time I checked, I was defo NOT a girl. If you put a couple of hundreds kilos on a human, its sex becomes irrelevant. I know. :)

Very true, I shall rephrase for him 

@Iance : Next time though try not to use a photo of your better half to create a meme :P

Just now, Bango said:

Amorey, you troll! 

Hullo Mr Kettle, lovely to see you here.

I hope you are well.

Kind Regards

Mrs Pot :*

5 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Hullo Mr Kettle, lovely to see you here.

I hope you are well.

Kind Regards

Mrs Pot :*

😎

37 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Life is to short.........just like your willy 

Very true, I shall rephrase for him 

@Iance : Next time though try not to use a photo of your better half to create a meme :P

So you finally ran out of bananas.

16 hours ago, Amorey said:

You have an other thing coming if you think I waste my days 'combing threads/ and 'reporting posts' . I have far better things to do , I can assure you that.

If you have better things to do, then why are you even here replying?

No, I see no evidence whatsoever that this statement is true.  I begin to question whether you even actually play the game you keep shilling for.  There are a finite number of hours in a day, and you spend a disproportionate amount of those hours reporting posts on the OF and pumping sunshine up people's asses.  Those aren't the actions of an individual with 'far better things to do'.  So your assurances don't really hold a lot of weight.

All you've really accomplished here is proven yourself to be a hypocrite, a troll, and a liar, which I already knew, as did others here.  But by all means, keep proving it.  Keep showing your true colors.  Keep making yourself look bad.   I'm actually enjoying watching you laying bare your sins to the LOTR community without me having to type one word.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psalm8818 said:

If you have better things to do, then why are you even here replying?

No, I see no evidence whatsoever that this statement is true.  I begin to question whether you even actually play the game you keep shilling for.  There are a finite number of hours in a day, and you spend a disproportionate amount of those hours reporting posts on the OF and pumping sunshine up people's asses.  Those aren't the actions of an individual with 'far better things to do'.  So your assurances don't really hold a lot of weight.

All you've really accomplished here is proven yourself to be a hypocrite, a troll, and a liar, which I already knew, as did others here.  But by all means, keep proving it.  Keep showing your true colors.  Keep making yourself look bad.   I'm actually enjoying watching you laying bare your sins to the LOTR community without me having to type one word.

Why am I replying to you ? Well maybe because I can, or maybe because it gives me great joy to see your fail and stumble on your own silly words.  If you really feel the need to troll you could at least learn to do it properly, but no...you chose to make a fool of yourself and invent stories and scenarios to fuel your very own vendetta against a video game.  The fact of the matter is that you behaved really badly on the OF and was warned and probably interacted several times before finally landing with a ban. As you were using there ( and here) a trolling account I am fully expecting you to still lurk around on those boards, but of course you are too much of a coward to post under your real account name as you are probably still playing ( and maybe even enjoying ) the game.  

Your insults  bounce off me because what you think is irrelevant. I am here to make sure you can get a bit of your own medicine and see how much you like that. As I said before, I will say again..I ain't scared of showing my true colors, or even looking bad. You have been  trying to make me look bad for months . People are people, and haters like you are gonna hate no matter what comes. It is people like you that yells and rage  from the rooftops that need all the love and affection they can get.  I could easily get really mad at you, or feel offended or hurt, but I am not. I am having a good time seeing you weave all your conspiracies  theories and stumble on your own huge feet in the hope to score a point with me.  

Y'all do realize there is an Ignore feature on these boards?

You could think about using it to spare us this useless chatter.

SNy

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SNy said:

Y'all do realize there is an Ignore feature on these boards?

You could think about using it to spare us this useless chatter.

SNy

Thanks for letting us know.  

So It is perfectly fine to troll, name call, cyber stalk,  insult and make outlandish claims against people like some have been doing for months on this forum...right? That is perfectly ok as long as it is not someone else doing it.   

Like real tough men's chatter,  you know.... the kind of chatter where grown up guys get together to bitch about a video game by insulting everyone that still enjoy that game over a beer....that is indeed very 'serious ' stuff. 

13 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Thanks for letting us know.  

So It is perfectly fine to troll, name call, cyber stalk,  insult and make outlandish claims against people like some have been doing for months on this forum...right? That is perfectly ok as long as it is not someone else doing it.   

Like real tough men's chatter,  you know.... the kind of chatter where grown up guys get together to bitch about a video game by insulting everyone that still enjoy that game over a beer....that is indeed very 'serious ' stuff. 

So basically...

duty_calls.png

.... and how do you know we're all men?

Besides, if you're really as immune to trolling and as thick skinned as you say you are, then you wouldn't have felt the need to make the last six pages the Amorey show.  All you're doing is some failed attempt to endear yourself to us, like some drunk girl at a bar that keeps trying to make out with everyone there in an attempt to get people to like her... which sadly includes the coat hanger because she's so drunk.

49 minutes ago, Amorey said:

.... the kind of chatter where grown up guys get together to bitch about a video game by insulting everyone that still enjoy that game over a beer....that is indeed very 'serious ' stuff. 

You got a real hang up over "grown up guys", don't ya? I mean, I don't get any sexual attention from men either (regardless of their penis lengths), but you don't hear me getting all upset about it.

• Like 1