LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Talisman

Morder Pre-Purchase Packages Announced

Easy does it, Al. We know you really love the shit out of Anime Adverture ZXYX, but you don't have to let loose on people who don't particularly care for it. I mean shit, all psalm said was that he didn't want to play a game after watching a crappy video about it. As Sean Connery might say, the reaction you gave was pretty "shilly".

11 hours ago, Doro said:

Easy does it, Al. We know you really love the shit out of Anime Adverture ZXYX, but you don't have to let loose on people who don't particularly care for it. I mean shit, all psalm said was that he didn't want to play a game after watching a crappy video about it. As Sean Connery might say, the reaction you gave was pretty "shilly".

Look at it this way... would you want someone like Psalm in your community?  He'd be a detriment to any kin he's in - and likely kicked out.  His general attitude shows that he isn't going to actually put forth the effort to learning new content to clear it - so many God have mercy on whatever raid group he blunders into as they're basically guaranteed NOT to clear the Extreme and Savage content because you absolutely cannot have dead weight in there (at least, not while their still new and the community cares about them).

And to kick it off, Psalm's name is very fitting because people like that only have darkness since they drive away anyone remotely friendly towards them.

Also, Of all the Bible verses to choose as their name... they choose THAT one?  The psalm about the desolation of leprosy - Psalm 88.

So yeah... my read on that person is that they are not mentally stable.  Do you want to dispute this reasoning?

12 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Look at it this way... would you want someone like Psalm in your community?

He is already. Hasn't been an issue thus far. All the unnecessary assumptions you're throwing against him are a bit much. He just doesn't like your game is all.

15 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Do you want to dispute this reasoning?

What I dispute is someone needing insults thrown at them just because they don't like Manga Myth XYZA. If we're going to bring up questionable mental stability, unwarranted aggression is often a sign. Surely there's a part of you that looks back over those few posts and thinks "that was an overreaction". From a complete unshilling perspective, of course.

21 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

unhinged, judgmental pablum

.....yikes.

All this because I don't want to play another crappy MMO?

I mean, is this what happens when you don't have an enemy to fight?  You just pick a fight with who the hell ever happens to be responding to you?

I'll be the first to admit I have my faults, but when I have a go someone I've never met in real life on the internet, I make sure I have a damned good reason.  As best as I can tell.....your sole reason is because I don't want to play with you.

OH, also....FFXIV.......nope, still no kickback. /scratches head.  Am I supposed to do some sort of Dragonball-Z anime pose after I type it in order to get the money?

46 minutes ago, Doro said:

What I dispute is someone needing insults thrown at them just because they don't like Manga Myth XYZA. If we're going to bring up questionable mental stability, unwarranted aggression is often a sign. Surely there's a part of you that looks back over those few posts and thinks "that was an overreaction". From a complete unshilling perspective, of course.

Nah.

I see a bunch of dumbfucks that think they have someone that's actually getting paid to mention FFXIV here.  It's like I'm witnessing proof that IQ can be negative!

57 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Nah.

I see a bunch of dumbfucks that think they have someone that's actually getting paid to mention FFXIV here.  It's like I'm witnessing proof that IQ can be negative!

Well stop acting like you are and maybe we'll stop thinking it.

If you scroll up and count the number of times you mention that game, particularly in posts in response to something that has absolutely nothing to do with that game, you might be able to see where we're coming from.  If this were www.ffxivcommunity.com, I might understand it.  But it isn't.

You also need to keep in mind that I am not the only one who has pointed this out, in this very thread.  Right now I feel like I've just happened across the path of your indignant rage, and I'm not having it.  I certainly know all about rage, but at least it's focused upon those who have wronged me.  All I've really done to you here is pass on playing the game you are almost literally trying to shove down everyone's throats.  I don't think that really warrants the hate you're exhibiting towards me right now.  But if it makes you feel like a big man to sit here and question my intelligence because I don't share your zeal in endorsing a video game, then knock yourself out.

Edited by psalm8818
I misspelled the acronym for the MMO in question, which would probably cause his head to implode.

25 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

I certainly know all about rage, but at least it's focused upon those who have wronged me.  

wronged you?  the level of psychosis involved in that statement is staggering.  you're talking about people you've never even met--both of whom couldn't care less about your continued existence.  let that sink in for a minute.

you and Al were having a decent back and forth until you posted a video and proclaimed that based on that video you won't be trying FFXIV.  A video that is comical/satirical by nature and isn't to be taken seriously.  personally, i think Al is a prick, but i'm not going to stop playing FFXIV out of some delusional idea that he represents the player base and I therefore shouldn't be associated with it.  because y'know...that would be fucking stupid.  i'd actually watch some informative videos or log in, play it for a bit and then make my decision based on that.  But y'know what, amigo, you be you.  crazy and all...

44 minutes ago, Papi said:

wronged you?  the level of psychosis involved in that statement is staggering.  you're talking about people you've never even met--both of whom couldn't care less about your continued existence.  let that sink in for a minute.

you and Al were having a decent back and forth until you posted a video and proclaimed that based on that video you won't be trying FFXIV.  A video that is comical/satirical by nature and isn't to be taken seriously.  personally, i think Al is a prick, but i'm not going to stop playing FFXIV out of some delusional idea that he represents the player base and I therefore shouldn't be associated with it.  because y'know...that would be fucking stupid.  i'd actually watch some informative videos or log in, play it for a bit and then make my decision based on that.  But y'know what, amigo, you be you.  crazy and all...

Listen, you can insult me all you want to, but I'm still not going to play your shitty waifu MMO.  

And if it matters at all, both you and almagus are doing an exemplary job of turning ANYONE off from playing it.

1 hour ago, Woeg said:

Stop looking in the mirror and you won't see that negative IQ  >:)

50a57ba66e0434daf77998c9dd9a631b50c28336

2 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

Listen, you can insult me all you want to, but I'm still not going to play your shitty waifu MMO.  

And if it matters at all, both you and almagus are doing an exemplary job of turning ANYONE off from playing it.

Or maybe we're looking at someone who took the last verse out of Psalm 88 as their forum name because they thought it sounded edgy and cool and didn't get the entire Psalm (which is written from the perspective of someone who is dying of leprosy and intended to be sung as a lament, dirge, or other similar song of sorrow).

You're nothing more than human refuse.

For those wondering, here's Psalm 88 [NIV]:

(1) [fn]A song. A psalm of the Sons of Korah. For the director of music. According to MAHALATH LEANOTH.[fn] A MASKI[fn] of Heman the Ezrahite.
LORD, you are the God who saves me; day and night I cry out to you.
(2) May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry.
(3) I am overwhelmed with troubles and my life draws near to death.
(4) I am counted among those who go down to the pit; I am like one without strength.
(5) I am set apart with the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom you remember no more, who are cut off from your care.
(6) You have put me in the lowest pit, in the darkest depths.
(7) Your wrath lies heavily on me; you have overwhelmed me with all your waves.[fn]
(8) You have taken from me my closest friends and have made me repulsive to them. I am confined and cannot escape;
(9) my eyes are dim with grief. I call to you, LORD, every day; I spread out my hands to you.
(10) Do you show your wonders to the dead? Do their spirits rise up and praise you?
(11) Is your love declared in the grave, your faithfulness in Destruction[fn]?
(12) Are your wonders known in the place of darkness, or your righteous deeds in the land of oblivion?
(13) But I cry to you for help, LORD; in the morning my prayer comes before you.
(14) Why, LORD, do you reject me and hide your face from me?
(15) From my youth I have suffered and been close to death; I have borne your terrors and am in despair.
(16) Your wrath has swept over me; your terrors have destroyed me.
(17) All day long they surround me like a flood; they have completely engulfed me.
(18) You have taken from me friend and neighbor— darkness is my closest friend.

Don't get trolled by Almagnus.   He has done this before.   

It's not worth your time. You are just giving him the attention he wants.

26 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

You're nothing more than human refuse.

Dude, you are way out of line.

5 minutes ago, nosam9 said:

Don't get trolled by Almagnus.   He has done this before.   

It's not worth your time. You are just giving him the attention he wants.

Good point.  It's one thing to slap down a LOTRO shill on a LOTRO forum site.....but a shill for another game?  Jinkees.......

That said, both those guys have some serious mental problems.  I hope they get help.

That said, both those guys have some serious mental problems.  I hope they get help.

Oh noes, I've been outed as a high functioning sociopath.... whatever shall I do?

**hands Psalm more tin foil for their tin foil hat**

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

For those wondering, here's Psalm 88 [NIV]:

Nope, not really wondering. Don't give a shit at all. It's a forum name like a bazillion others. Not offensive so no skin off my nose.

Al, you're seriously blowing all this way out of proportion. His name is just a reference to a pretty decent line, that's all. There's no theological argument that needs to be made there. He doesn't want to play Last Legend 3.14159265359, that's all. No need to insult character or ability for a difference of taste. And yes, your devotion to your preferred game does make you look like just as much a shill as the LotRO shills we've had here, so it shouldn't be surprising that you're referenced as such.

Just calm yourself down and try to look at this objectively.

(And you too, Papi. You might not have been as zealous as Al has been, but you've been throwing in the unnecessary digs as well).

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Doro said:

No need to insult character or ability for a difference of taste.

Nice post Doro,  I really like that so kudos to you :)

6a7bf35cbf8e02c9997aae93403d94e9--crossf

10 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Note that what I said was about a difference of taste, not how someone might behave while having said difference.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Doro said:

Al, you're seriously blowing all this way out of proportion. His name is just a reference to a pretty decent line, that's all. There's no theological argument that needs to be made there. He doesn't want to play Last Legend 3.14159265359, that's all. No need to insult character or ability for a difference of taste. And yes, your devotion to your preferred game does make you look like just as much a shill as the LotRO shills we've had here, so it shouldn't be surprising that you're referenced as such.

Just calm yourself down and try to look at this objectively.

(And you too, Papi. You might not have been as zealous as Al has been, but you've been throwing in the unnecessary digs as well).

So... how does a calm person "calm down"?

I'll keep on kicking the doucebags here including:

18 minutes ago, Amorey said:

6a7bf35cbf8e02c9997aae93403d94e9--crossf

So you didn't learn the first time and you're coming back?

Bitch begone.

Edited by Doro
Crossed the line there.

Time to use the pickaxe, torch and shovel Doro, eh? 

For the record - I do approve of your dealings with those boring trolls. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

So... how does a calm person "calm down"?

I'll keep on kicking the doucebags here including:

He isn't a douchebag for not liking your game. What this has ultimately boiled down to is someone saying "nah thanks" to your constant (apparently unpaid) promotion of Terminal Tale 1.618 and you jumping on them for it. It really should be ringing alarm bells if I'm the one that has to tell you that how you're responding to him is a bit much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am actually PLAYING Mordor, and perhaps would like some cough ... input. This shit is hard and getting harder.