LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Talisman

Morder Pre-Purchase Packages Announced

1 minute ago, Almagnus1 said:

Better question:

Why are you here and why are you creating drama?

Did the OF get too boring for you?

Feeling left out because I did not call you smoochy ? Sorry you are just not my type :w

2 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Feeling left out because I did not call you smoochy ? Sorry you are just not my type :w

.... You really need to stop ERPing on your hobbit before you come here....

Edit:

And way to assume my sexual orientation you bigot.

1 minute ago, Woeg said:

Don't feed the troll folks ... she's getting exactly what she wants

...said the kettle to the pot 

11 minutes ago, Woeg said:

Don't feed the troll folks ... she's getting exactly what she wants

So, following her trollish logic, since she's trolling here, can we ban her?

Either way, LotRO itself died when it started catering to the RPers and EZmoders, because the landscape content is FAR too easy.

Ok, 2 small points....1. Amorey has showed her true colors here and revealed herself for the troll she is.  She's finally taken off her passive aggressive gloves and the results aren't pretty.  2. Psalm, dude...you've got to let this go.   She's not worth it.

Been keeping tabs on Hearthstone, and even in THAT game with a new expansion coming out later this week, Blizzard originally announced in on June 29th - so about six weeks to hype it up and get players ready to play.

In that time, Blizzard has generated A TON of hype for the new expansion, while also spoiling everything and getting us ready to go into the game by giving us all the last of the unrevealed cards with the dev stream earlier today.  Most of the hype has been built by giving interviews, giving card reviews to streamers and news outlets, and other very low cost methods to generate buzz.

Another example that shows you don't need much lead time or budget to build hype for an expansion if you're doing things smartly.

A shame the LotRO PR department couldn't learn from other games =/

2 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Better question:

Why are you here and why are you creating drama?

Her ear's were probably burning...judging by the last 4 pages or so of this thread.

2 minutes ago, Papi said:

1. Amorey has showed her true colors here and revealed herself for the troll she is.  She's finally taken off her passive aggressive gloves and the results aren't pretty.

That's exactly what I saw of Amorey prior to the server moves.

She's not as smart (or as clever) as she thinks she is.

Just now, Papi said:

Her ear's were probably burning...judging by the last 4 pages or so of this thread.

I mean, it's not THAT hard to provoke her into action - she's as easy to play as a fiddle once you figure out her buttons.

4 minutes ago, Papi said:

Ok, 2 small points....1. Amorey has showed her true colors here and revealed herself for the troll she is.  She's finally taken off her passive aggressive gloves and the results aren't pretty.  2. Psalm, dude...you've got to let this go.   She's not worth it.

There were some cracks in her sickly-sweet bullshit on the OF a few times too, if you paid attention you could see the real monster under the facade.  I don't let people like that anywhere near me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Papi said:

There is only a small flaw in your thinking, I NEVER hide behind fake accounts or different forum names to avoid been detected like you  do. My true colors are always there for you to see, so keep it up  and so will I. 

4 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

That's exactly what I saw of Amorey prior to the server moves.

She's not as smart (or as clever) as she thinks she is.

I mean, it's not THAT hard to provoke her into action - she's as easy to play as a fiddle once you figure out her buttons.

Al your hands ( just like you willy) are just too small to push my buttons or anything else for that matter, but I did find  the right size fiddle you can play though

3 minutes ago, warspeech said:

There were some cracks in her sickly-sweet bullshit on the OF a few times too, if you paid attention you could see the real monster under the facade.  I don't let people like that anywhere near me.

Not nearly as nasty as your sticky bullshit here...but  thanks for showing me the way Master _O_

4 hours ago, psalm8818 said:

She started this thread on the OF to flame everyone who is dissatisfied with the botched character models, and when it didn't go her way, she herself asked her lord and master Cordovan to lock it.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?656658-New-Avatars-appreciation-thread

That, folks, is the very definition of cancer.

23 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Al your hands ( just like you willy) are just too small to push my buttons or anything else for that matter, but I did find  the right size fiddle you can play though

You responded to me, as I had predicted you would.

Ergo, I pushed your buttons and you responded as I had expected.

Edit:

And I fully expect you to be in a conflicted state, because you would have probably responded to this post, but now that you've been called out on it, you probably won't.

So now you're Schrodinger's troll =P

Just now, Almagnus1 said:

You responded to me, as I had predicted you would.

Ergo, I pushed your buttons and you responded as I had expected.

Oh noo...my secret is out, I am actually enjoying  watching you as you desperately try to get noticed by me .  You are truly clever Al, so cunning...I may even end up noticing you if you keep this up 

I'm sorry but that little kid avatar is creeping me out.  the only thing that would make it worse is a pair of glowing eyes.  Other than that, I might be falling in love with amorey...maybe we can have little forum babies together.

Just now, Amenhir said:

I'm sorry but that little kid avatar is creeping me out.  the only thing that would make it worse is a pair of glowing eyes.  Other than that, I might be falling in love with amorey...maybe we can have little forum babies together.

I will consider your offer and come back to you in due course.

Thank you kindly for the interest :*

on a side note your kid avatar is also a bit creepy but I am not that picky 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Oh noo...my secret is out, I am actually enjoying  watching you as you desperately try to get noticed by me .  You are truly clever Al, so cunning...I may even end up noticing you if you keep this up 

Kinda what was said about the local bicycle at the pub...

It might be fun if she wasn't so easy to ride.

At this point, it's very sad, pathetic, lonely, and diseased.

3 minutes ago, Amorey said:

on a side note your kid avatar is also a bit creepy but I am not that picky 

touche.

7 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Kinda what was said by the local bicycle at the pub...

It might be fun if she wasn't so easy to ride.

At this point, it's very sad, pathetic, lonely, and diseased.

Unless it's a bike in FF XIV, right?

• Like 1

Just now, Almagnus1 said:

I'm not sure whom you would be referring to?

Well aren't you the Square Enix shill?

• Like 2