Jump to content
LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Talisman

Morder Pre-Purchase Packages Announced

Recommended Posts

Just now, Almagnus1 said:

/confused

Let me explain it to you.  You are entitled to your opinions or differences there of with any manner of persons, however, where you lose that is when you imply that someone is a diseased whore.  It's  a fucking game dude, a video game, and one that isn't that great if you compare it to other games of its ilk.  Now you are more than welcome to refer to someone as a diseased whore if that person gave you herpes after sleeping with 20 other people for money.  I doubt that's the case since your biggest complaint is that this person offended you by their unwavering support of a game and it's creator.  You may be wound a bit too tight and should step back from the ledge.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Kinda what was said about the local bicycle at the pub...

It might be fun if she wasn't so easy to ride.

 

It is a bike ride...I give you that

tandem_large00fd0.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Let me explain it to you.  You are entitled to your opinions or differences there of with any manner of persons, however, where you lose that is when you imply that someone is a diseased whore.  It's  a fucking game dude, a video game, and one that isn't that great if you compare it to other games of its ilk.  Now you are more than welcome to refer to someone as a diseased whore if that person gave you herpes after sleeping with 20 other people for money.  I doubt that's the case since your biggest complaint is that this person offended you by their unwavering support of a game and it's creator.  You may be wound a bit too tight and should step back from the ledge.  

Oh look, it's Amorey's white knight.

And here, let me give you a definition for that:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White+Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Almagnus1 said:

Oh look, it's Amorey's white knight.

And here, let me give you a definition for that:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White+Knight

I'm your white knight.  I'm worried about your health.  Take a break, go play some FFXIV.  I know how much you love that game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amenhir said:

I'm your white knight.  I'm worried about your health.  Take a break, go play some FFXIV.  I know how much you love that game.

LOL

In the words of other fellow Kekistani:

NORMIE GET OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Almagnus1 said:

LOL

In the words of other fellow Kekistani:

NORMIE GET OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop being such a turd.  I don't even know what that means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amorey said:

There is only a small flaw in your thinking, I NEVER hide behind fake accounts or different forum names to avoid been detected like you  do. My true colors are always there for you to see, so keep it up  and so will I. 

Al your hands ( just like you willy) are just too small to push my buttons or anything else for that matter, but I did find  the right size fiddle you can play though

 

Not nearly as nasty as your sticky bullshit here...but  thanks for showing me the way Master _O_

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Stop being such a turd.  I don't even know what that means.

Which means you is a normie.

The hardest part about all of this is stifling laughter to not distract everyone else in the bay XD

Thanks for the lulz, it's been most amusing thus far =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Almagnus1 said:

Which means you is a normie.

The hardest part about all of this is stifling laughter to not distract everyone else in the bay XD

Thanks for the lulz, it's been most amusing thus far =D

Thanks...give me a moment while I work up the energy to give a shit.  

You do know I'm only doing this because you annoy the ever loving crap out of me...right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Amorey said:

Oh look it's All the troll that can't take a spoon full of its own medicine 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Now who's the one that's begging for attention? =P

I hear that mimicry is considered the highest compliment one can give, so thank you for trying =)

It's almost kinda precious in this really derptastic way... kinda like lil brudder...

 

Just now, Amenhir said:

Thanks...give me a moment while I work up the energy to give a shit.  

You do know I'm only doing this because you annoy the ever loving crap out of me...right?

Mission-accomplished-25281-2529.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

How about something that's actually good like this?

 

You mean our opinions in music aren't the same?!  Queen is easy, who doesn't like Queen?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

A shame the LotRO PR department

The what? Along with QA, it is getting increasingly obvious that these exist merely on paper.

SNy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2017 at 11:52 PM, Amorey said:

There is only a small flaw in your thinking, I NEVER hide behind fake accounts or different forum names to avoid been detected like you  do. My true colors are always there for you to see, so keep it up  and so will I.

Interesting use of NEVER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny, I was actually considering re-installing Lotro after being away for a few years (I'm a founder, started playing during beta, taken many breaks after SoM), but if Amorey is an example of who is playing the game these days then I will give it a pass. 

Suppose I should thank her for saving me saving me some time but since Im still banned from the official forums guess I can't lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm enjoying the new content Validoom, and there are always fan boys(girls) and trolls in every mmo.  Granted, I'm only 109, but the quests are good, and it's a challenge!  Far better than the face-roll (literal, could roll the face across the keyboard and still kill everything) challenge that previous areas held.

 

Maybe my standards have dropped, who knows, but I've tried a bunch of mmos and keep coming back... I do wish the client didn't lag out periodically.  If I could somehow meld the no-hitch of wow's client with the graphics and Tolkien lore of middle earth, hell I'd be a happy man.  Ok, that, and better pvmp play.  I know the classes are asymmetrical, and balance is hard to achieve, but they need to do more do draw people to the moors, make it mean something!

 

I really do want the devs to read https://gafferongames.com/post/what_every_programmer_needs_to_know_about_game_networking/ , and implement the practices  in any client/server code they write in the future (64 bit? hint hint?).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Validoom said:

It's funny, I was actually considering re-installing Lotro after being away for a few years (I'm a founder, started playing during beta, taken many breaks after SoM), but if Amorey is an example of who is playing the game these days then I will give it a pass. 

Suppose I should thank her for saving me saving me some time but since Im still banned from the official forums guess I can't lol

If a single person--that you've never met--deters you from going back to a game, something tells me you probably weren't too keen to begin with.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair Papi your more or less right, but if it's gotten to point where the trolls on the official forum are following people here then that's a pretty bad sign, especially when those trolls have a say on who gets banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Validoom said:

To be fair Papi your more or less right, but if it's gotten to point where the trolls on the official forum are following people here then that's a pretty bad sign, especially when those trolls have a say on who gets banned. 

Translation :  I'd rather blame others for my lack of will  to engage with a video game 8)7

By the way, set aside a few bugs, people worried about how they avatars look, and a very weak trailer, Mordor is actually  awesomesause so far so you are the one that is missing out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amorey said:

Translation :  I'd rather blame others for my lack of will  to engage with a video game 8)7

By the way, set aside a few bugs, people worried about how they avatars look, and a very weak trailer, Mordor is actually  awesomesause so far so you are the one that is missing out

A FEW bugs? Hahahahahahaha. Have you read the 21.0.2 release notes? It "fixes" the longest bug list in any release to date, and it's only the beginning. These should have been corrected during beta.

Moria was awesome. Mordor is meh at best. Grindy grind again. But then you're a  "professional Online Community Manager", your opinion does not count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Amorey said:

Translation :  I'd rather blame others for my lack of will  to engage with a video game 8)7

By the way, set aside a few bugs, people worried about how they avatars look, and a very weak trailer, Mordor is actually  awesomesause so far so you are the one that is missing out

And this is coming from someone who'd call LotRO completely awesomesauce if it suddenly shipped ransomware that just wanted your credit card number to take you for everything you have.  In that situation, you'd say we should be thankful that we could donate to the cause that way, and then you'd probably brag about how much was stolen from you like it was a positive thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...