LOTROCommunity

Morder Pre-Purchase Packages Announced

24 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Sadly, her being here is truly a statement of how bad Mordor is.... if Mordor was really that good, why would she be here instead of logging time in game?

Dinner time maybe ? 

Time to go and enjoy my new High Elf, have a lovely evening Al 

WP_20170809_19_45_43_Pro.jpg

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: on that note, I don't want to go and put on my big boy pants, but if everyone could simmer down and stop bringing up Amorey, we can all go back to the peace and quiet we had before. Normally I'm

Modbreak: Right, mod powers activated, tidied an already spiraling derail.

Well aren't you the Square Enix shill?

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Amorey said:

Translation :  I'd rather blame others for my lack of will  to engage with a video game 8)7

By the way, set aside a few bugs, people worried about how they avatars look, and a very weak trailer, Mordor is actually  awesomesause so far so you are the one that is missing out

Lack of will to engage with a video game...

Sorry but I'm not as quick as the others on here, could you please explain what you mean by that. 

9 hours ago, Validoom said:

Lack of will to engage with a video game...

Sorry but I'm not as quick as the others on here, could you please explain what you mean by that. 

That means that despite maybe been curious about the game, you'd rather not try it out yourself but blame..... climate change, the economy slow down, the government, a ban from the official forums, fanboies, and of course me, for missing out on a very decent expansion, which is a shame. I've been sarcastic of course, but I am sure you  understand what I mean now. So yes I agree with Papi, if you end up blaming others, it means you were not really keen in the first place. 

7 hours ago, FundinStrongarm said:

Omg, can someone please delete the last 5 pages of petty juvenile back and forth bullshit?

OMG can someone please tell Fundin to be careful not to fall from that very high horse.

High-Horse-09-18-13-400x400.jpg

This is the internet Mr party pooper, 

49 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

So back to the point of things SSG needs to start doing, especially when something is thoroughly screwed up specifically:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/341358-SMN-4.06-Changes?p=4360337&viewfull=1#post4360337

So the background for this, the Summoner has a mechanic that takes several minutes of gameplay to build up to a state where you basically summon a dragon and do some really nice burst damage.  However, if the class dies during the build up for whatever reason, they are completely and totally screwed for at least a minute - which is the absolute harshest death penalty I've see yet in an MMO, and a summoner in your group dying will (more than likely) cause you to fail a DPS check in a boss fight.

This is the kind of communication and owning of a design that's not working in the wild as you would hope, and the type of honest communication that generally keeps the toxicity down for FFXIV players, as we know that YoshiP [Yoshida - the producer] will confront the issue head on and try to do right by the playerbase.

This is exactly the kind of communication SSG needs to start doing because it shows the players that you care - especially when there are known technical and balance issues within LotRO.

I agree with you, but I think the days of comparing LotRO to FFXIV are...well, pointless maybe?  If you look at the the roll out for Stormblood--from a promotion/media perspective and look at...well, that god awful trailer we got for Mordor...how can we realistically compare the two anymore?  I mean, I wish LotRO had the leadership, sense of direction,  priorities and staff of FFXIV.  It's just never going to happen, so...

3 hours ago, psalm8818 said:

Two sets of rules.  One for sunshine pumpers, and one for everyone else.

I have to give it to ssg cord, the OF are way more open minded than it used to be at sapience days.

They let people say their piece, even when it's negative opinions about ssg.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, berry said:

I have to give it to ssg cord, the OF are way more open minded than it used to be at sapience days.

They let people say their piece, even when it's negative opinions about ssg.

And then they delete it all and dole out infractions and bans.

The only difference between Cordovan and Sapience is that Cordovan pretends to be hinged.

1 hour ago, psalm8818 said:

And then they delete it all and dole out infractions and bans.

The only difference between Cordovan and Sapience is that Cordovan pretends to be hinged.

I didn't notice they deleted anything, but I'm not following the forums that much.

and about bans/infractions I have no idea.

1 hour ago, psalm8818 said:

Almost all the feedback on the new avatars, AOV, and the Mordor launch trailer has been wiped clean.  

Look, I don't want to really get into it with you, because you've already admitted you have a huge hate-on for Cordovan right now...but what you are saying is flat out incorrect.  There are threads still open right now where people are blasting that trailer to bits.  Also, there are open threads (with a lot of negative of posts) about the AOV and the new avatars.  Just sayin...

• Upvote 1

And what I'm trying to tell you is all you're seeing right now is a small fraction of what was posted.  He's gone through and deleted every single thread Amorey was good enough to comb through and report for him.  He even went so far as to lock a thread she started trying to shill for the character models after it backfired on her........"per author's request".

12 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

He's gone through and deleted every single thread Amorey was good enough to comb through and report for him.  

Sigh...sure, whatever you say.  I mean,  I think she's bat shit crazy don't get me wrong...but you're acting just as loco, amigo.

I wish there was a way I could show you the infractions and bans I received, so you yourself could read the posts that resulted in them.  Not a single one of them violated TOS.  They were simply posts that Amorey reported.  And a lot of people here know what I'm talking about.  

But I really don't need your validation.  The proof is in every single post she makes, here and there.

19 minutes ago, psalm8818 said:

And what I'm trying to tell you is all you're seeing right now is a small fraction of what was posted.  He's gone through and deleted every single thread Amorey was good enough to comb through and report for him.  He even went so far as to lock a thread she started trying to shill for the character models after it backfired on her........"per author's request".

You have an other thing coming if you think I waste my days 'combing threads/ and 'reporting posts' . I have far better things to do , I can assure you that.  I requested my thread to be locked because it was getting swamped with people complaining and whining , so I thought it was better for them to keep posting in the existing thread that is still running. I do not want to waste time nor energy on that forum, life it way to short for that.  Papi is right again though, you are just imagining things, posts are not vanishing in the night and you are just starting an other of your absurd conspiracy theories to fit your agenda.  

Just cut the bullshit now and find yourself a better hobby...I don;t know, knitting maybe, stamp collection, or bridge building, that is probably more your thing.

14 minutes ago, Iance said:

Hey Shillerella!

If you have so many better things to do, why is your fat ass still on here? Go back to shilling on the OF, they need you now more than ever over there!

Hey Iance, 

Thanks for your question. The answer is  this : I am still here because a few grown up guys hiding behind nicknames and/or secondary accounts on the OF have decided to keep dragging me into their own agendas and petty squabbles about a video game on this very forum. Now while some people would stay way clear of these boards in fear of been shred to pieces by a mod of angry probably mostly middle-ages men, I would not because I am not afraid. So unless you have the 'cojones' of revealing to me who you are on the OF , I shall grace you with my contributions here until you cut all this bullshit, get bored and find an other target or just give up in sheer desperation.  

I hope this answers your question

6 hours ago, Iance said:

It was a rhetorical question.... We already know you're only here because you are an attention whore and don't have anything better to do

Translation : I also want my epee stroked and some +rep and be seen like I am badass so because I have absolutely nothing to say I will call her a 'whore' and post a fat woman meme, that will make the lads laugh.

Next time though try not to use a photo of your girlfriend to create a meme :P