LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Ahwell

Please Help

8)7 Please Help

Just managed to update details with Turbine and have accidently entered a new world by mistake, I realised what i had done when none of my characters appeared, so I exited without creating any characters in that world.

I logged back on and saw Snowburn was still unavailable to enter at the present time, can anyone please let me know if I will be ok to enter Snowburn when it is available, or will I encounter problems because of my mistake earlier? Any help please would be really appreciated as I am very worried that over 2 years of gaming might be at risk?

Many thanks for any help/advice

You can create a number of chars on each server. After logging in you always choose a server, but no doubt you had one set as the default. So all you have to do is select the correct server when it's up and your chars on that server will appear.

Logging into a different world is exactly the same now as it ever was, so no, you can't do any harm.

:') Thank you very much to both of you for replying so quickly, I cant tell you how worried I was, especially when none of my characters appeared, I have never felt so sick in all my life.

Once again many thanks.

Also, the Snowbourn server(nice choice, btw)will be downuntil thursday/friday/saturday/as long as it takes.

So, instead of sitting on your fingers, or doing something useful(like me, I should be learning linux/mysql), you can safely log into another server and create new chars.

Just remember to take the tick out of "log into last server" and you'll be alright when Snowbourn comes back online!

I have most of my characters on Snowbourn, and a few on Laurelin, but tonight I think I will go roll on a US server and be ... well.. me.. :P

I logged into Crickhollow and created a new toon. As far as I can tell I have everything I'm supposed to apart from my store points which I think turn up later. So far so good...

I think I will go roll on a US server and be ... well.. me.. :P

That, and your avatar put some odd pictures into my mind.

They may regret this acquisition already! "All of EU is under Turbines control, except for one small village of indomitable grumpies...." :D

I might start rolling toons on a US server and make sure that the names I desire are held until I so wish to level them xD

-Tiger(Wyn)