LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
psalm8818

It is dead then. It's as I feared....

To be fair, Cordovan's from the DDO side of the house as DDO is the real money maker for SSG... NOT LotRO, so Cordovan is doing something he really doesn't like doing (which shows).  I mean, when you get handed a pile of shit that Turbine created when Sapience did stupidity, Frelorn, frankly, wasn't equipped for, and Cordovan is starting to get banhappy just to get through it, I can see where he's coming from.

That said, banning dissension only shows your product to be inferior because you can't handle the flames.  I mean, look at Battle.net and LoL forums to see that games can be stupidly profitable and have forums that are utter cesspools.  So the banning really isn't warranted IMO.

Getting back to DDO, it has had the following updates THIS YEAR:

And most of those are fairly substantial for DDO.

It's clear where SSG's priorities are, and they aren't on LotRO.  Mordor proved this.

3 hours ago, psalm8818 said:

Just got permabanned on the official forums.

While I'm more than finished with LOTRO, and at this point I could care less, Cordovan can go fuck himself with a chainsaw.  So can Amorey, Mar-Cockholster, and every other Turbine shill.

You scraped Cordovan's surface and you found He-who-must-not-be-named... (I read your last posts and none justify a permaban; not even a warning, considering what I've seen since he's CM). In the end, it was all hypocrisy.

When I look back to all the time I've spent in Lotro, I see all the good games I've missed. Maybe these morons are doing us a favor.

2 hours ago, Trisswyn said:

You scraped Cordovan's surface and you found He-who-must-not-be-named... (I read your last posts and none justify a permaban; not even a warning, considering what I've seen since he's CM). In the end, it was all hypocrisy.

When I look back to all the time I've spent in Lotro, I see all the good games I've missed. Maybe these morons are doing us a favor.

The only thing I ever posted that even warranted a warning was when I lost my cool and told him he could stick his infractions up his overpaid ass, and I think that was back last October, right about the time he showed up on these forums trying to be all Eddie Haskell.  More than likely the ban is in response for what I posted HERE rather than there......something that Cordovan is NOT supposed to be doing.

What happened on the OF was the same thing that has happened since Cordovan took over.  I call out people like Amorey who are replying to posts with "This thread should be deleted" because it's not gushing praise for LOTRO,  or Turbine or Cordovan, or even more commonly responses like "If you don't like it, then leave". Amorey, Hurin and Mar-Cockmaster are notorius for that shit, and they're the ones spamming the report button on anyone who calls them out for it.  And Amorey has her head so far up Cordovan's ass that he doles out infractions and/or bans to whomever she and her cohorts report.  I said a week ago that Cordovan was just as bad as Sapience for that shit, and I stand by it.  And frankly, I hope Amorey chokes on Cordovan's small intestines.

Now I'm going to cool it, because that bitch isn't worth getting banned here as well.  That said, Amorey and Cordovan can BOTH rot in Hell. 

7 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

To be fair, Cordovan's from the DDO side of the house as DDO is the real money maker for SSG... NOT LotRO, so Cordovan is doing something he really doesn't like doing (which shows).  I mean, when you get handed a pile of shit that Turbine created when Sapience did stupidity, Frelorn, frankly, wasn't equipped for, and Cordovan is starting to get banhappy just to get through it, I can see where he's coming from.

That said, banning dissension only shows your product to be inferior because you can't handle the flames.  I mean, look at Battle.net and LoL forums to see that games can be stupidly profitable and have forums that are utter cesspools.  So the banning really isn't warranted IMO.

Getting back to DDO, it has had the following updates THIS YEAR:

And most of those are fairly substantial for DDO.

It's clear where SSG's priorities are, and they aren't on LotRO.  Mordor proved this.

it's overwhelming the amount and frequency.

But I think the main reason why DDO gets more focus is cause SSG knows the player base of Lotro will go easy on them and is more loyal to the brand Lotro.

If people paid 130$ for that bunch of crap, it show you how easy it is to satisfy this crowd.

Maybe I'm wrong  I never played ddo or entered their forums, so it base only on my feelings/thoughts.

18 hours ago, Papi said:

If you ignore the trailer (I mean, wow)...if you ignore just about every PR disaster that led up to this expansion (the bundles, the high elf, etc.)...if you ignore how dreadfully awful they ended the epic story (cinematics, etc.) and I admit, that is a lot to ignore...questing in Mordor is, dare I say it...fun.  So far.  It's probably mostly due to the increased difficulty.  It's still the same old type of quests, but it probably seems fun because it's a departure from what we've had for a few years now.

Yes!