LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
LasraelLarson

the perpetual embarrassment that is Justin Trudeau

and no, i am not referring to this:

but rather, the recent eyebrow incident... one could reasonably surmise that this couldn't possibly be real, but rather a footage fakery...  but no, it is actually real:

Canadian EyebrowGate!

it would be a real pity we have to actually wait all the way until October 21st 2019 to fix, what has every appearance of being a HUGE mistake!

for now, Canadians must placate our dissatisfaction with this consolation prize:

additionally such a pity, that at the national level, this guy is not leading the charge:

6.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=620

Hey you Canadians better get your act together or we'll build the biggest wall you've ever seen to keep you in the frozen north!

It'll be so big it'll make the Game of Thrones wall look like a curb!

when the beast you feed, comes back to bite your head off:

&

so if the allegations must be listened too & believed & "Super Male Feminist" Justin Trudeau believes he did not act inappropriately...  is it reasonable to conclude it is appropriate for a Male Feminist to grab a strange women by the buttocks?

Trudeau is such a fake.

& given his emphatic stances, it is not surprising many are finding his stance here rather hypocritical.  the following take expresses this well:

here is hoping Canadians of all stripes see all the recent baloney as time for our "walk away" moment.  the above Maritimer has a really good series on that as well:

#WalkAway from the Liberal Left

2 #WalkAway from Liberal Division

3 #WalkAway from Liberal Hypocrisy

4 #WalkAway from Liberal Identity Politics

5 #WalkAway from Liberal Overreach

i suspect the above vids may resonate with many in the land of The Leaf.  so i boost signal.  😉

welp, looks like things are getting interesting up in Cunucktada again!  😀  the pot stirring is looong overdue!  i am sick and tired of the option being, voting against a thing, rather than for something!

back when this man should have led the Conservative Party:

mackay-1024x723.jpg

but instead we got this:

stephen-harper.png

& Sheer is just a Harper-lite 2.03c.

LIGHT THE FIRE Maxime!

potential interesting times ahead!