LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
LasraelLarson

2 recent GW2 firings make for some BIG DRAMA

soo, for the rundown on this recent drama...

the nice & friendly sounding WP unpacks (in "precedented" lengthy fashion) an hour long vlog of the nitty-gritty...

a run down of some of the predictable response by stillgray:

... it's all soo exhausting.  😫

also, i would have fired them both.

Any rundown that doesn't involve me having to listen to a twink over the course of an hour?

12 minutes ago, Doro said:

Any rundown that doesn't involve me having to listen to a twink over the course of an hour?

if you click on the settings, you can increase the speed, up to X2 making it only half hour...

otherwise don't really know of any other decent abridged versions that give a blow by blow in detail.  maybe someone else can help you there...

current year 2018 & the cluster-fuck churns.  tis a spectacle to witness.

some D-List "game" writer thinks they are the shit, & in fact the material they produce is utter...

then gets all uppity about said crapulance when a non challenge too is issued...  wrongly cries mysoggyknees & the Bolshevik White Knight Brigade comes out in force looking for a pound of Kulak flesh.

witting Bolsheviks operating in full awareness of motive & agenda, make me puke.  & they know who they are, (as do i)  dishonest cunts.

unwitting fools who play into their hand...  the world is full to the brim with the generic award recipient & socially/functionally impaired.   those useful idiots programmed in the Marxist doctrine to deploy every disparagement to other the Kulak that the programmers may seize the means to establish power...  not at all ironic,  they can name 57 genders, but how many of them know about the Holodomor?  it was never taught in Holocaust class...

the cult like partisanship this has all produced is stupefying, yet entirely predictable.

thing is for myself...  GW2's main appeal was always the mechanics & design behind the world.  the story was never anything to celebrate, not at launch & definitely not in the year of employ this "Dime a Dozen HACK" contributed.

should her gleeful disparagement barrage too any and every e-rag that would listen (& believe) also land her in court...  i'll have a good hearty laugh!

• Like 1

welp, about a week and a day since the posting of Woodenpotatoes rundown of events & i still haven't found an abridged version.

i seem to recall finding many vids in the 10 - 15 minute mark, with extended branding well past the halfway point & no real clear picture of the exchange that erupted, but rather useless faff to one side, or the other...  but that is more to do with the sad & useless state of youtube; wind-baggery aside.

so in the meantime; a vlog on the shifting state of story narrative...  BY CHECKLIST: when your story is quota driven.

in all this Jessica Price shitstorm...  it is rather convenient to have & liberally play a minority card, framing this as an attack (common tactic) rather than legitimate criticism.

nor is it any surprise that this deflection is a "go to" deployed at every opportunity.

but when absolutely everything is a form of oppression to be deconstructed, by any means necessary, is it really that surprising that the backlash is likened to, "the little girl who liked to cry WOLF!"