LOTROCommunity
Agra

Serverpopulation

Looks like Landroval 8% has finally died - meaning it has lost it's big server quality.

a server that can't achieve over 1,000 player concurrency at peak, & is well below 500 during the off peak...  is not big.

Landroval hasn't been big since Riders of Rohan & quite possibly since even before that.

that said, it is not dead.

...  unlike Gilrain.

Interesting: Crick is 20% and Brandy now is 15%.

Makes sense: old players are leaving (also driven away by recent, very bad server lag). New players make up ever bigger percent of the people still playing. Of course, most new players don't tend to stay long.

Die Liste der empfohlenen Server hat sich gestern geändert, Evernight ist nun wieder der bevorzugte Server.

Die Liste der empfohlenen Server hat sich gestern geändert, Evernight ist nun wieder der bevorzugte Server.

Evernight is back to recommended, but did you see the 4 EU servers that no longer carry the EU tag?

interesting...

Crickhollow decreased since it has been replaced by Evernight as recommended server.

Today at 15H France (2 PM GMT) =>

1.Brandywine [uS]______US__9.50%

2.Evernight [EU]_______EN__8.50%

3.Gwaihir [EU-DE]______DE__6.25%

4.Gladden [uS]_________US__6.21%

5.Crickhollow [uS]_____US__5.81%

6.Landroval [uS-RE]____US__4.76%

7.Laurelin [EU-EN-RP]__EN__4.63%

8.Sirannon [FR]________FR__4.46%

9.Snowbourn [EU]_______EN__3.96%

10.Belegaer [EU-DE-RP]_DE__3.75%

11.Anduin [DE]_________DE__3.05%

12.Withywindle [EU]____EN__2.75%

13.Arkenstone [uS]_____US__2.73%

14.Vanyar [EU-DE]______DE__2.73%

15.Meneldor [uS]_______US__2.51%

16.Maiar [EU-DE]_______DE__2.39%

17.Silverlode [uS]_____US__2.31%

18.Imladris [uS]_______US__2.30%

19.Vilya [uS]__________US__2.21%

20.Elendilmir [uS]_____US__2.17%

21.Dwarrowdelf [uS]____US__2.14%

22.Morthond [DE]_______DE__2.14%

23.Estel [FR-RP]_______FR__2.12%

24.Eldar [EU]__________EN__2.04%

25.Windfola [uS]_______US__1.96%

26.Firefoot [uS]_______US__1.93%

27.Nimrodel [uS]_______US__1.85%

28.Riddermark [uS]_____US__1.54%

29.Gilrain [EU]________EN__1.26%

I've seen more players now on Landroval than in the last couple years.

There aren't more players on Landroval now than in the last couple years. But your observation that you see more of them means the players who remain may be more social now. If this makes the game more enjoyable for you, then that's a good thing. :)

There aren't more players on Landroval now than in the last couple years. But your observation that you see more of them means the players who remain may be more social now. If this makes the game more enjoyable for you, then that's a good thing. :)

I have characters from level 10 to level 100. I see a lot of players in every map i'm in. I didn't before, so, as i've said, i see more players now. Last week, i saw 03 bands playing in the Shire and 03 in Bree, i've even talked about it in the /world. 

Even my kinship has more active players now (not that much), of course, pre-HD there was much more active players around...

But this is what i see, if there was more players in the last couple years playing, they should have been hiding ;)

But what you see has nothing to do with the actual population. Population on Landroval over the past 6 months is the lowest it has been in the past 5 years. Maybe there is some reason you are seeing more people though.

But what you see has nothing to do with the actual population. Population on Landroval over the past 6 months is the lowest it has been in the past 5 years. Maybe there is some reason you are seeing more people though.

This is very, very bizarre. I've even said that to a lot of friends in the past few weeks. Are you having some extended vacations in US?

I've played until october, then i've come back in the middle of jan and BAM! Players everywhere ^^

If you have told me this in october, i would agree tho...

is there anyway this image:

proportion-pie-us.png

could be slightly shifted so that Landroval doesn't get cut off?  i assume it is 10%, but i hate assuming anything.  ;)