LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
MegaSuperUltra

Skirmish Soldier

I know the Skirmish Soldiers level up with you, but what is the level that is listed under the Trait's description?

Right below, The level of the herbalist Trait is 4 which I get, but under it it says the level is 33 in purple, what is this level for? Is it the maximum level that the soldier will level with me? If so, whats th point of buying past that level of trait since im like 8 levels away from that?

2uekznd.jpg

While the skirmish soldier has the same level as you there skills dont. The level you see is the skill level. So where is says level 33 that means the skills works as if the soldier was level 33. Dont over level you soldiers skills as the points cost per level changes relative to your level, it is more expensive to go above your level.

I get it now lol, me and my friends thought we were waasting marks on the skills lol.

Thanks for the heads up on the increased price thing, i'll be sure to keep them, unless I have loads or find something neat to buy :P

Going to hijack this thread and ask a question :). I reached L60 a couple of days ago but I can't seem to be able to level my herbalist to L60. Says I need to buy a Skirmish Max Trait Rank thing for L60 from the Store but it's not there? I could only find the L25 one.

Leppard:

What you mean is rank, not level. It is the number of times you can upgrade your soldier. So if you want to get him beyond level 59, you need to aquire it.