LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Thorebane

So what do you think to the new instences and skirmishs ? :D

I think there is a lot of random here, have now done T2 IoF three times in a row and got no Mark from either chest, one T1 run sometime later = mark

HoN is similar, Have seen marks from Panic chest even, more so in Terror and sometimes in Nightmare, had 5 runs last night and twice got two marks out of it in a single run, one from Panic/Nightmare and the other from Terror/Nightmare, one with no marks at all. Just need the Skirmish marks now for the baubles!

One small point for those that dont know, target mark Terror when you start combat, when he "disappears" you can still see his location via the mark and follow him until he reappears, I did this as an experiment last night mainly to see if the mark would stay on for the whole fight making it easier to ID him on return, not realising it actually stays visible.

I also guess not a big deal to many of you but have now Soloed T2 HoN at level 40 on the Guardian, last fight is quite intense!

ReD

KOFACME

Oi Red,

We have spoiler tags

:P

So it seems but to my humble self I have no idea how to use them

7(8)77(8)77(8)77(8)77(8)77(8)77(8)77(8)77(8)7

ReD

KOFACME

See the "Other Styles" dropdown in the editor ;)

Many thanks I was also using the standard editor so could not even see that dropdown!

Thanks for that and correcting my post d;)b

ReD

KOFACME

Tried the two new skirmishes last night in my quest for Skirmish marks and as the OP said neither are too different from what we already have. Did both successfully at L65 T1 and repeat value will only be there if you want a new pocket item or armour/helm piece.

Did AaD and had 3 encounters and got none of the special marks you need from any of them, nor from the end chest so pretty pants!

ReD

KOFACME