LOTROCommunity
Doro

VIP/LTA Points for June

I've finally got my TP back up on my account but I realised that it had also passed the day I would normally get my free TP for having a LTA. No +500 TP on my store page, just the TP I had already saved.

Anyone had an official reply from a GM or something stating when we get our free points? Will we get it a little while after the migrations been settled down or will we get 1000 points at the start of July to cover both?

Hi there.My points migrated fine and my 500tp for June were waiting for me when i logged on yesterday.

Maybe alphabetical? i dont know.

Not had mine yet either. One of the emails from during the migration states how many points are brought over from Codemasters, so it's easy enough to check.

The only official comment, I've seen is this:

To further clarify, yes, you should get points for June (as long as you migrate IN June). However, they may take longer than normal to be delivered due to the migration process.

Please note that if you migrate in July or after, you will not get points for June.

From http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?398134-June-points-for-lifers

don't have my june points either.

most of my kinship did however

lucky i'm not the only one with this problem

I haven't looked, but I don't think I've received them on either on my accounts yet.

Didn't we have to wait until after migration was finished tho?

I haven't had my June points either, and it's been nearly a week since I migrated with no problem.

Another worrying point is I haven't had the 2nd e-mail to say the migration has completed yet, but all looks fine on my accounts etc...

Have any other of you had the 2nd migration e-mail yet ?

I had confirmation emails of the second stages for all accounts.

I've had both e-mails, but my husband has only had one, everything is fine on his account, but it is strange that not all have been sent yet, i guess there is a hell of a lot to sort out at their end though so as long as you can play okay i wouldn't worry :)

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399831-Lifetime-points

There's another thread on this issue, seems to affect lifetime subscribers who migrated early on June 1st or 2nd. Send in a ticket as per the instructions from Victorie in that thread, and hopefully it'll be sorted out (sometime...)

Just in case anyone doesn't want to to go Turbine's LOTRO site (can't imagine why but there you go), here's the info:

--------------------snipped from Turbine's site----------------------

MONTHLY VIP POINTS

We have confirmed that most players have and are correctly receiving monthly VIP points.

REOCCURRING SUBSCRITPTIONS

Players who have migrated with remaining time from a reoccurring VIP subscription (plus 14 days) will receive VIP points from Turbine on their next billing date if they remain an active VIP (payment with Credit card or GTC.) These players received their VIP points for the current month from COG.

LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTIONS

Lifetime subscribers will now receive their VIP points with 48 hours of their anniversary with Turbine. The anniversary is the date of migration. We have confirmed that most VIPs have correctly received these points for their first month. (Lifetime subscribers who migrate in June get points in June, those who migrate in July get points in July, and so on.)

EARLY MIGRATED LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTIONS

We are aware that Lifetime subscribers who migrated on the 1st June or before 5 AM EST on the 2nd June may not have received VIP points for their first month. If you are a Lifetime subscriber who migrated on the 1st or early on the 2nd, and you have not yet received your points, please contact Account Management support. Contact options are in my signature.

All tickets are answered in the order they are received. We are currently experiencing high volume at this time, largely due to players submitting multiple tickets with the same inquiry. Please feel free to submit a single inquiry, and reply to the automated response with any updates, but please do not submit multiple inquiries, as that will slow down responses for all players.

If you have already submitted a ticket, then you're all set. We'll review it and respond.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To see if you received the points or not:

Log into the store, press the button marked account, and then account history. It details every movement of your account since 1 June.

If the 500 points aren't there, raise a ticket using the Support Link

I've had to raise a ticket, lacking the 500 points. I started my migration on 1st June and it completed on 2nd so no points allocated.

Yeah, you'll get a lovely automated reply that "most players got their points"

To see if you received the points or not:

Log into the store, press the button marked account, and then account history. It details every movement of your account since 1 June.

If the 500 points aren't there, raise a ticket using the Support Link

I've had to raise a ticket, lacking the 500 points. I started my migration on 1st June and it completed on 2nd so no points allocated.

When you say 'log into the store' do you mean support.turbine.com or in-game store? I can't find account history anywhere at the support site.

Pretty sure I got my 500 pts already, though.

Edit:

To check your point history, open the in-game store and click on the "MY ACCOUNT" button at the top right of the store frame. Once the next screen loads, click "VIEW HISTORY" and a full history of all recent point activity will be displayed.

Well, that's more clearer. Would be nice to be able to see account history at the MyAccount site too.

I know I haven't got my 500 points for June as my balance is something like 61 points so I guess I'll have to raise a ticket tonight and wait wait wait.