LOTROCommunity
Doro

VIP/LTA Points for June

Thank you for mentioning this here.

I had not noticed this on the Turbine forum, to many threads on the same subjects, to be able to follow them all.

Got the lovely automated response saying 'everyone else got theirs, if this did not fix your issue please reply'. Replied yesterday and still waiting on any sort of help.

Sorry, I assumed everyone knew that you have to log onto the game to access the store. Incidentally, This also applies to adding Turbine Points that you win in online games that they sometimes run...can't apply the code they give you on the account site, you have to be in the game to apply them via the store 'add points' option.

Three days since submitting the ticket and replying twice to the automated message and not a single word from Turbine. I knew something stupid was going to happen with our points. Why put migration over the time you'd normally give out points? The only thing I didn't think would happen was that the points wouldn't be handed out if you migrated at the start. 'You can migrate now but we won't tell you we can't handle people migrating for the first couple of days, just to be helpful like that'. >:(

5-7 days is the expected turnaround for support tickets and giving the number of people that will be raising them it might be even longer

if you do send a ticket be prepared for a long wait for a response, am still waiting myself - I suspect they're being inundated with mails about this very topic

Three days since submitting the ticket and replying twice to the automated message and not a single word from Turbine.

Likewise, sent 3 replies on the automated response and about to send a fourth }:|

5-7 days is the expected turnaround for support tickets and giving the number of people that will be raising them it might be even longer

Might take that long yes, problem is you will need to keep replying to the automated response or else they assume it's all OK and dealt with, at least so it states in the automated reply:

If you do not reply at all it is assumed that the issue was resolved and no further action will be taken.

Ofcourse this may only count for not replying at all, but since there's no word from Turbine since, it's better to be on the safe side and keep replying to ensure they don't assume the issue would be resolved.

Just had an email from Turbine CS confirming that my June points were previously missing and were added and available for use. I sent the original ticket 5 days ago and only replied to the one automated reply.

*O*

Just had an email from Turbine CS confirming that my June points were previously missing and were added and available for use. I sent the original ticket 5 days ago and only replied to the one automated reply.

I received the same mail, but the points are still missing.

After answered turbine via mail, i recived the points a few minutes ago.

I was still waiting for my points on both accounts I should get them on earlier today.

I contacted support last week and replied to the e-mail on both accounts.

It's now 8 days since I recieved their auto reply and sent my own and had no contact or the points added. Getting sick of Turbine already.

It's now 8 days since I recieved their auto reply and sent my own and had no contact or the points added. Getting sick of Turbine already.

same here.

so far not a good impression of turbine.

Received an email last night saying they'd given me my points for June. Haven't been ingame to check but I sent the ticket in on 8th so it's taken 10 days. I guess they're really busy with migration issues of various sorts and I imagine missing points are not high on their priority list.

Sent a ticket on the 7th or 8th and haven't received an e-mail or my points yet, i know they have had many problems since the migration so am not panicking or really complaining just hoping they get sorted soon :)

Got my 500 pts today, sent a ticket just under a week ago

The auto reply stated that tickets were being dealt with as and when.

You will get your points, just depends how many peeps sent a ticket in before you

Got an e-mail last night and have now received my points, it just takes a little time :)

Finally, after 9 days and 4 replies to the auto reply I got my points and an email from Turbine stating they have added them.