LOTROCommunity
Doro

VIP/LTA Points for June

Still haven't received my points after 10 days and 3 replies to Turbine's original customer support memo. >:(

I guess I was lucky since it took about one week for me and I only replied once to the original ticket mail. Haven't had the chance to log in and check that I actually have gotten the June points, at least I got a mail saying that they've given me them.

Just to point out I only got my July 500 points for my VIP account today (3rd July) unlike on the 1st with CM.

So it seems that you have to be patient even for the monthly points.

Just to point out I only got my July 500 points for my VIP account today (3rd July) unlike on the 1st with CM.

So it seems that you have to be patient even for the monthly points.

Nah, they changed it from being the first of every month to the date of your payment anniversary (for lifetimers it's when you migrated).

Nah, they changed it from being the first of every month to the date of your payment anniversary (for lifetimers it's when you migrated).

Thanks for the heads up Doro - didn't know about that - as a lifer that's right for me as I migrated on the 2nd to 3rd

So from what you post above I still have hopes to receive my 500 points after a week or so. :P

Ahh, so CM does it on the first of every month? Never knew that. It's indeed around your billing date with Turbine.