LOTROCommunity

With E3 starting today, I was wondering what games and announcements people were looking forward to or hoping for.

I expect there'll be a lot of people hoping for a release date for SW: The Old Republic and maybe some more info on Rise of Isengard.

For me I'm looking forward to the Nintendo presentation, I've heard that they're going to be unveiling their next gen console, so I'd be really happy if that actually happened :)

Also looking forward to having a look at Batman: Arkham City.

So what are your thoughts? :)

Been watching the live feed from E3 and must say Microsoft didnt do well, it was almost all Kinetc.

Just seen some game play from Skyrim and it looked fantastic, and with over 300 hours game play could be the best value game coming out this year

I found the Microsoft keynote incredibly irritating. Maybe if I was five years old it might have been interesting but i just wanted to /fishslap all the speakers.

Well the EA preview was much more interesting than the Microsoft one, probably because it was mostly game footage and cutscenes. EA must have chopped down a lot of trees to provide all the logs in their games. Battlefield 3 looks really nice, I like tank combat. d;)b

Reckoning looks interesting, I've always enjoyed R.A. Salvatore's writing and the rest of the development team is good.

For me I'm looking forward to the Nintendo presentation, I've heard that they're going to be unveiling their next gen console, so I'd be really happy if that actually happened :)

So what are your thoughts? :)

This for me, can't wait to see what Ninty have up their sleeves this time around. :*)

Falling for Skyrim even more each day :') Can't wait for the new Halo trilogy, should be exciting :) Saw the MS Conference, gameplay of Modern Warfare 3, apparantly it's been upgraded quite a bit in terms of graphics and scale, Gears 3...etc etc :)

-Tiger(Wyn)

Well, the Nintendo conference has just finished, other than some cryptic mentions of the new console there wasn't much info there :( The new Wii U controller looks interesting though, looking forward to getting my hands on that one.

They seemed to be pushing the 3DS a lot, probably due to the disappointing sales since its release. But some of the new games look interesting :)