LOTROCommunity
Falebrindor

ROI launch date

It's already worse, you guys are derailing this thread with senseless British whining. :P

That's not whining.. that is good old grumpy moaning... and I STILL haven't found the toilets... and if you expect me to eat that you have another thing coming.. and the newspapers are 3 days out of date, ......and those aren't proper chips... and what is this thing they call American Football.. and where is the culture, the history..... and they can't even SPELL properly... and ..

and..

and... :$ :$ :$

Great Britain is NOT a country..

Next you'll demand we call it a continent!

But, really, why should we worry about using the accepted definition just because you lot decided to make it extra complicate. It's almost as bad as people from the Netherlands, that aren't Dutch. :P

(hardly anyone uses United Kingdom in German. Großbritannien (or England, even :F ) is a lot easier and quicker to say than Vereinigtes Königreich (von Großbritannien und Nordirland)).

Anyone here help me?

got my code but when I put it in it says " A payment method is required to activate this Product Key. Please select a payment method below. "

But I've paid for the pre order ...

anyone able to help?

Try this:

Found a work around for when you get asked to resubscribe an existing account.

Select the Gamecard option

Make sure you uncheck use current CC if you have one on file

Under the Gamecard entry box check mark the box that says you don't have a card atm.

Hit submit.

Doesn't bill you and all items are applied to your existing account

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399937-why-is-it-making-me-subscribe-to-another-price-plan&p=5440074#post5440074

The article at http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/06/09/e3-2011-a-ride-through-lotros-rise-of-isengard/#continued has some interesting information:

''We also learned that the virtue cap will be raised from 10 to 12, giving players more ways to increase their character's stats.''

I hope they don't mean an upgrade which you can only buy in the store.

Well, at any rate I've preordered the Legendary one. The fluff is nice. :P

Likewise. Game runs okay enough (haven't raid tested yet!) and I got all items and features I've bought, borrowed or stolen (that I can see). I'm still hopeful the connection will improve for all EU players. Money grabbing or not, I had a weak moment. bloos.gif