LOTROCommunity

Have they said what? I must admit, I was slightly peeved it had gone missing. I detest having to stand around listening to the rangers waffle, but it is the second quickest after Dannenglor, with guaranteed Lieutenants to boot... ;)

Have they said what? I must admit, I was slightly peeved it had gone missing. I detest having to stand around listening to the rangers waffle, but it is the second quickest after Dannenglor, with guaranteed Lieutenants to boot... ;)

Apparently there is a bug in it that prevents it from being completed.

No date given for it to come back, just "an upcoming patch"

My point is that if they weren't changing anything about the skirmish, how did they manage to bust it? I'm a programmer myself, so I know something of the complexity of large systems. I can't see a good reason why the introduction of two new skirm's (which would presumably be the first suspect) should suddenly cause one of the old ones to malfunction & not all the rest.

My point is that if they weren't changing anything about the skirmish, how did they manage to bust it? I'm a programmer myself, so I know something of the complexity of large systems. I can't see a good reason why the introduction of two new skirm's (which would presumably be the first suspect) should suddenly cause one of the old ones to malfunction & not all the rest.

Good point, but hey, it IS Turbine after all!! 7(8)7