LOTROCommunity

1,000 members!

Froste

Well, not quite yet ...

... 983 registered members as I'm writing this - thought I'd cheat a bit and start the celebration a bit prematurely, hope you don't mind. *O*

Thanks MueR and everyone else contributing!

Edited by MueR
Corrected my name :P

I doubt it is 'growing faster each day'. During the migration there was quite a growth, I don't think we're growing as fast or even faster than back then otherwise we'd be at 2000 already. :P Now, growing steadily on the other hand...

I doubt it is 'growing faster each day'. During the migration there was quite a growth, I don't think we're growing as fast or even faster than back then otherwise we'd be at 2000 already. :P Now, growing steadily on the other hand...

Granted, I should have spelled it better. Growing bigger was what I was thinking, anyway.

I knew that creating that botnet to register with 985 accounts would be well worth it! Only downside is, that you all are just figments of my imagination. Which makes the conversations rather predictable... :?

Oh Undo, you are the most amazing person i have ever "not" met, your posts are the best and no doubt you are a most wonderful human being...

OI!! clear off you horrid bot thingy..

hijacking my account like that..

grrr *waves stick at bot thingy*

Oh.. no...

wait a minute...

Oh, I seem to be nothing but a figment of Undo's imagination...

I wonder what I will be made to do next? ..

How odd

Only downside is, that you all are just figments of my imagination. Which makes the conversations rather predictable... :?

Now, how can you be sure that you are the real one, eh? Oooo, loook! A peanut! :Y)

Turn your attention away for a few hours and all mind breaks loose! :x

Not even I know what that thing about peanuts is and I spawned the whole idea.

And I'm sorry, while my SoDT was talking I think I got hacked. Can't explain any other way as how this wonderful text of mine turned so evil all the sudden.

Ohhhh, haven't seen that one in a while. Completely forgot. Good one. :D

See? Now that proves you're not the real one. Incomplete intellectual capacity. Bits missing, Mr Gibbs. That's my hat, thank you! :P

AKA, Gotcha!