LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Raedwulf

Warning: Renewal Scrolls

First time I've used one of these since the switch / patch. I don't know if this is general knowledge, or was a one off, but after using one, I couldn't spend any of the reset LI points. Thankfully, logging out & in seems to have cleared the problem. Just so's you know... ;)

Funnily enough, I nearly said "It was as though I were still stood next to..." ;) No, it wasn't that. This happened on my HNT; I mapped back to my camp at TC. No windows except the LI window open; still not able to spend points. Very odd!

This often happens when i reforge a weapon at Forge-Master, and then just esc out. The 'rank up' button just stays gray, and a tooltip appears saying i still have not finished with Forge-Master. Going out of the crafting hall doesn't help with this, as i did that and still had the button grayed out. Opening the Forge-Master panel and closing it again seems to be one of the ways to fix this problem. Really annoying to find out the button is grayed out after running out of the crafting hall.