LOTROCommunity
Maowin

anyone else noticed?

every so often either during a skirmish or an instance I am having tremendous difficulty keeping aggro. doesn't matter what I use, even challenge the darkness, I can't get aggro back. I always start off with my yells and occasionally challenge to ensure that I have adequate aggro before my champ goes in and does their worst damage possible. I have always been able to maintain my aggo until update 3. if I die or if I relog then it seems fine again.

has anyone else noticed this or has had the same problem? I am traited for aggro as well and before update 3 I could last a pretty long battle and maybe *maybe* lose aggro once or twice but I was always able to get the aggro back again... until now... it's very strange

Can't say that I have, to be honest, in skirmishes, keeping aggro from my soldier has never been a problem (I do very few group skirms), but I did find Halls of Night to be quite a hard instance to tank, although I believe it has a mechanic in it (mobs of a certain colour naturally aggro towards players of that colour) to make it that way.

halls of night proved no issue for me on tier 1 (have yet tot ry tier 2 but am looking forward to the challenge) and I'm not speaking of my soldier, I have no issues with that at all. it's when I'm in a group and it's not all the time - like I said, if I relog or die then the problem vanishes and we're fine and I can maintain all the aggro needed

I have never before experienced this kind of aggro loss - only since the new update, and I know how to keep aggro so this is really weird to me