LOTROCommunity

Want to start a fellowship?

Spheric

I for one love my warden while playing with my girlfriend on her Lore Master. It's really a superb combination.

Properly played, I have a strong suspicion that is probably the most powerful duo in the game. Excellent crowd control, extremely solid tanking, significant dps, off-tanking with forced threat, lots of healing all around, adequate debuffs, and plenty of power. This duo really doesn't have a short suit.

I haven't really played my Burglar much, though, or my Cappie. There might be a duo using one of them that would give the Warden/Lore Master duo a run for their money.

Warden-RK, Warden-LM and Warden-CPT are probably the best duos. Neither are very fast at killing, but not killed very fast. Wardens don't put enemies to the sword anyway. They kill by boring everyone else to death.

Warden-RK (...) Neither are very fast at killing, but not killed very fast. Wardens don't put enemies to the sword anyway. They kill by boring everyone else to death.

I feel personally hurt by this remark.

I honestly feel like such a "n00b". I hadn't even known that the epic quest line gives such nice items! And receiving THE gloves was a nice final touch. So thanks again for mentioning them here. ;)

The only level 65s I have are a runekeeper and a warden. Too bad they can't play together. ;)

Warden-RK, Warden-LM and Warden-CPT are probably the best duos. Neither are very fast at killing, but not killed very fast. Wardens don't put enemies to the sword anyway. They kill by boring everyone else to death.

Well whatever works :P don't laugh but my girlfriend thinks my warden kills mob so fast that she doesn't have much time to kick in her slow casting Lore Master skills :) The real treat comes when fighting elites or signature because that is when warden and LM are at their best.