LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
MueR

LOTROCommunity Forum Skin Available

Hi all,

I've been doing some basic work on a new template for the forum. Since we all want to feel at home, I've kept it relatively close to our favorite LOTRO forum, so that we can all feel right at home.

It is by no means finished yet. I'll be replacing a lot of the icons, will also change some more colors here and there. It is available as a beta style. If you see anything broken, out of place, badly readable, please let me know so I can fix it.

Now, how to get this style: Select "LOTROCommunity v1 [beta]" in the dropdown at the bottom of the page (it should currently say "IP.Board" for you)

Happy browsing !

Just an observation: the background doesn't fade properly. I think the pic that cm forums use does it. Why don't you use that one instead?

It's starting to look much nicer and lotro-ish. But you should really do something about that wierd guy at the top right of the page. The way he's peeking over the top of the forums makes me think he works for Turbine :F

Nice. It's starting to come together. Great work!

I'm liking this IPBoard so far. Very clean look and feel.

I know i'm probably being really stupid but since i changed to the new skin (thumbs up btw!) i can't seem to see my avatar.

It is there when i go back to the original skin and i have tried uploading my avatar again with the new skin but no luck.

Thanks in advance if anybody can enlighten me amd my apologies for being rather useless when it comes to computers :$

Edit:it seems to be next to my post but not at the top of the page where my profile name is.

I know i'm probably being really stupid but since i changed to the new skin (thumbs up btw!) i can't seem to see my avatar.

It is there when i go back to the original skin and i have tried uploading my avatar again with the new skin but no luck.

Thanks in advance if anybody can enlighten me amd my apologies for being rather useless when it comes to computers :$

Edit:it seems to be next to my post but not at the top of the page where my profile name is.

That's because what you're seeing at the top of the forums isn't your avatar, but your profile picture. If you don't have a profile picture, you'll see a default user pic.

• Upvote 1

That's because what you're seeing at the top of the forums isn't your avatar, but your profile picture. If you don't have a profile picture, you'll see a default user pic.

Ah of course, thank you so much, i knew i was being daft, all sorted now d;)b

Brilliant job! Very professional and slick, an absolute joy to use and to be free to post without fear of retribution from the evil empire of Turbine or Sapience *O*

Nice job on the forum it has the Lotro feel but is a little cleaner..... so maybe even a little beter.