LOTROCommunity
Thorebane

What other MMOs are going to be coming out within the next year or two?

Title really explains it =]

I was wondering what other games people might have noticed that are coming out soon.

I know there's the new Star War's one but personally again not that interested in that :P also Guild War 2 was forecast to be released this year but they've gone all quiet again :/

anyone know any others :)?

One of my vavorites I´m waiting for is The Secret World. It seems to have some sandboxy elements and the setting is offsite the established medieval fantasy ork elves ambience.

Sadly it will be released at the earliest 2012 I guess.

Regards

Faenur

I'll definitely be getting Guild Wars 2 when its available, got to make use of all my Hall of Monuments rewards :*)

The Secret World is another game I'm interested in. I'm an avid explorer in MMOs and exploring is how you progress in The Secret World. No levelling involved.

Like Thorebane I have next to no interest in The Old Republic. The Star Wars universe just seems stale and has become a cliché of itself.

SW: ToR > The Secret World [definitely something i'll have a look at] > Guild Wars 2 > The Hobbit Online [just kidding :D]

Asterix Online- The MMO (I hope)

Possibly The Wheel of Time-MMO, if they (Red Eagle Games) are still working on it. Would coincide nicely with the release of the final WoT volume.

I have too many MMO's going as it is.

Playing AoC at present - just popped on to check it out a couple of weeks ago and haven't stopped since. It's an adult rated game with juvenile chat. It's also plagued with gold sellers and the like. In spite of that it's still a reasonably good game...so far anyway...

I still play LOTRO of course. None of the others can hold a candle to the old favourite but I have a lifetime sub on that so there's no pressure or rush to "get my money's worth".

Also have a lifetime sub on CO but hardly play that now - it's just getting silly with characters which are virtually invincible in one fight being knocked back repeatedly then one shotted in the next. Apart from the ridiculously unbalanced mobs, Cryptic recently severely pissed me off with their ludicrously over-the-top new moderation regime on their forums. Worse even than Turbine's from what I've seen so far, so I elected to just not bother with them any more. Problem is that since I have a lifetime sub I can't really tell them to stuff it :)