LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
SoDT

MyLoTRO comes to EU...

hmmm.. 2 alts I rolled back at launch, and have never played, have appeared in the MyLoTRO Character listing on the Evernight server. I had forgotten I had them d;)b

Hopefully other EU servers will appear soon *O*

Haven't seen mine yet, search only shows my level 1 from Withywindle. :D

And a dozen Undos marked "Unknown race/class - Unknown World"

I guess that's the drawback of using a different account for my US forum posts. Still haven't added my main acount to the Lotro site. But has Turbine changed the addresses of my.Lotro? It used to be http://my.lotro.com/home/character/ followed by servername and charactername, no? Now it just shows a short number, I suspect that's the server, and a long one instead.

Which would be nice! As long as anonymous chars don't show up in searches they cannot be displayed by just typing their char names. :)

Which would be nice! As long as anonymous chars don't show up in searches they cannot be displayed by just typing their char names. :)

All characters appear on MyLotro, there is no way to make them not appear. There is an option to not show which forum user a character is linked to but that is all

All characters appear on MyLotro, there is no way to make them not appear. There is an option to not show which forum user a character is linked to but that is all

Hmm, now in addition to me two "never played" name place holder alts on Evernight I now appear to have 3 alts on Gilrain..... I must have been very very very drunk because I am sure they are not mine, and the names are nothing like ones I would chose..

..because surely they can't have mucked it up already? 7(8)7:*):*)

..because surely they can't have mucked it up already? 7(8)7:*):*)

That doesn't sound like Turbine... O-)

seems like those that I rolled on Withywindle are listed, along with a couple from Gilraen and one from Crickhollow. None from Laurelin.

I now appear to have 3 alts on Gilrain..... I must have been very very very drunk because I am sure they are not mine, and the names are nothing like ones I would chose..

Oh dear.. I think I am going a bit mad... just logged on to check and those 3 Gilrain alts are there... I am sure I never rolled them... oh dear.. I blame my sons.. it must have been opne of them :Y

because otherwise I need psychiatric help :P

Heh, what kind of names would those be, then?

Oh, nothing too "yoof", or lore=breaking even.. just rather generic fantasy ones all starting with the same letter... I wouldn't like to say in case I inadvertently offend someone.

There was nothing wrong with the names as such, it was just that they were 3 variations of the same name.. something I have never done personally! (Nothing wrong with that, just "not me")

Ah, nothing as silly as 'Pianotunapasta' then? Okay. ;) (Yes, that name exists on one of the servers!)

Ah, nothing as silly as 'Pianotunapasta' then? Okay. ;) (Yes, that name exists on one of the servers!)

I do have an Elf whose name is Ensafety, he is a a LoreMaster...

Elf Ensafety Lore Master....

I created him because it makes me laugh, I cannot bring myself to play him....

There is (or was) a 'Majorsystemcrash' on Eldar... :F

There is (or was) a 'Majorsystemcrash' on Eldar... :F

Actually, that could be a Turbine employee's character. ;)

I got a name on a server according to mylotro but when I go on that server it is blank. Odd.

Some of my characters on Gilrain have appeared now with, strangely, the ones I've logged onto most recently having the most data missing.

My two Evernight characters are still in the dark though.

We're getting there :)

Snowbourn seems to be last on the list for them! Ah well, I'm sure my herd will pop up at some point.

Do I have to create a Turbine forum account before being able to open MyLotro? Or is it some other kind of account? Sorry for ignorance.

You will already have a Turbine forum account as it is linked to your game account and uses the same username and password, but you will have to choose a different forum display name.