LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
honvik

After someone who can Translate for Next Community Competition!

Good Morning All,

Due to a graphic's card fault I've not been online much (horrible greenscreen if anyone follows me on Twitter). Anyway I managed to get a new card cheap so I'm back to work on my next community competition that will be open to the whole community!

What i'd like is someone who can perhaps translate some english for me into French/German just to help out or other language speakers so the instructions are clear on what to do. If you could please PM me via the forums. I am aiming to get this competition announced fully by friday/Sunday as the closing date will be 2 weeks from that!.

If your curious on what this competition will be all about well it is a small plot line involving speed runs through a certain instance with some rules tagged on. As it will be a community wide event you would need to submit proof and then there is some nice prizes to give away for 1st/2nd/3rd place.

We will also have a 2nd competition going live soon (page not fully done) which will give people the chance to win even more special prizes!

Honvik