LOTROCommunity

28th Of May! Celebratory Ride Goodbye!

Thorebane

At which point is it professionally acceptable for me to respond to this? Next week? Never? Please advise.

8)7

I could remove the CM banner below your name for a few days. No one will know ;)

Me for a start. I think I got +3 rep for that one! ;) Amusingly, I see I posted that response at 17:08, he was last active at 17:53 that same day, & he hasn't been back since. Score one for me? });)

Wormer, just because you *can* say something, it doesn't mean that you should. No-one is suggesting your opinion isn't valid, but this is an invitation, not a discusssion. Was it really necessary to post something so completely negative, and spoil the atmosphere for others? I don't love Codemasters, I'm not on Gilrain, and the event wouldn't interest me if I were. But I can leave other people to enjoy the game the way they want to, and the "recruiting" poster is kind of amusing. Someone put a little bit of effort into that. You'd have done better to have left the thread alone.

totally agree!

just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to foist that dislike on everyone else. please don't make this a toxic atmosphere, as far as I am concerned we are all friends here and we all do have the right to say our opinions but I have to say, Wormer, yours goes beyond that. and to that I say "if you don't have something nice to say then perhaps it's better to say nothing at all."

someone is just trying to organize a goodbye event and let's face it - if it wasn't for CM most of Europe might not have even been introduced to LOTRO.

please be kind and let's keep this board atmosphere friendly. as far as I'm concerned, we're all friends here no matter where we're from or what our opinions may be.

Mao