LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
thordsvin

Can you spot the problem's with this post?

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?419438-Generic-Form-Letter-Fill-In-the-Blanks

Turbine,

I can't believe that you are going to ________. Obviously, you still haven't read my posts asking that you give us ________, or at least ________. On top of that, you are making it ________ for the ________ player to acquire the new ________. I demand an immediate response from ________. As a long-time ________ account player since ________ with ________ alts I guess my only option is to ________.

/fillintheblanks

I'm not sure why this thread was closed. It seemed like it was off to a good start. I was hoping to see some people fill in the blanks. I too am awaiting my cake and pie.

Because it's more of a forum spam game than constructive input/critics.

there are plenty of other silly threads like that and they are still going.

i think they read too much into it and didnt like the implications.

implications and inconvenient truths are not allowed.

Turbine,

I can't believe that you are going to charge for the Draigoth raid. Obviously, you still haven't read my posts asking that you give us a justification, or at least some indication as to why it wasn't free like it was supposed to be months ago. On top of that, you are making it hard for the subscribing player to acquire the new raid using TP. I demand an immediate response from someone at WB. As a long-time Founding account player since the SoA Open Beta with numerous alts I guess my only option is to buck the system and demand consistency and clarity in your marketing.

• Upvote 4

Turbine,

I can't believe that you are going to charge for the Draigoth raid. Obviously, you still haven't read my posts asking that you give us a justification, or at least some indication as to why it wasn't free like it was supposed to be months ago. On top of that, you are making it hard for the subscribing player to acquire the new raid using TP. I demand an immediate response from someone at WB. As a long-time Founding account player since the SoA Open Beta with numerous alts I guess my only option is to buck the system and demand consistency and clarity in your marketing.

Couldn't have said it better, +1. shiny.gif

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?419438-Generic-Form-Letter-Fill-In-the-Blanks

I'm not sure why this thread was closed. It seemed like it was off to a good start. I was hoping to see some people fill in the blanks. I too am awaiting my cake and pie.

And COOKIES! Do not forget them cookies!