LOTROCommunity
Sign in to follow this  
Pontin_Finnberry

Has anyone ever beaten the quest "Fishy. Very Fishy."?

The Farmers faire quest: "Fishy. Very Fishy." get 50 fish without 1 bad fish I'm wondering has anyone actually ever beaten this quest? for years i tried this quest and i looked for any who have, no one has claimed to beaten the quest yet. I feel like this is an unwinnable quest for a title you'll never get... (If you have, I won't believe it unless screenshot of proof)

Given I have only beat the one where you try to get just 10 fish without a bad one a small number of times - I think the odds are really small

I think anyone claiming the title without proof is just another fish tale 😉

The very first time it was introduced in 2012, I once got as far as the fourth round of fishes on my main. Never again gotten that far since that year, now I average drawing a bad fish within my first 10-15 attempts regardless of toon.

Maybe truly impossible deed only inserted for fun by some dev to troll hardcore festival players. But wonder if there is some convoluted ultra contraption to beat the odds that hasn't been discovered yet. How are the odds with horseshoe vs without?

1 hour ago, Wrath_of_Winter said:

The very first time it was introduced in 2012, I once got as far as the fourth round of fishes on my main. Never again gotten that far since that year, now I average drawing a bad fish within my first 10-15 attempts regardless of toon.

Maybe truly impossible deed only inserted for fun by some dev to troll hardcore festival players. But wonder if there is some convoluted ultra contraption to beat the odds that hasn't been discovered yet. How are the odds with horseshoe vs without?

Did we ever figure out if the horseshoe wasn't just at troll, or actually something useful?  I'm leaning towards a very well done troll at this point.

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

Did we ever figure out if the horseshoe wasn't just at troll, or actually something useful?  I'm leaning towards a very well done troll at this point.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Erebrandir's_Horseshoe